Search results for query: *

1. Baguette Eater

Dawn of War 3

http://www.pcgamer.com/dawn-of-war-3-inside-relics-biggest-rts-yet/ No playable Chaos or IG, but then again, they're usually DLC/Expansion factions, so I can live with that, the only thing I am not overly fond of is how the campaign jumps from faction to faction.
  2. Baguette Eater

Tell us about the average thing that is assaulting your thought fortress.

With a proper title, if I catch one of you little ungrateful **** ass punk complain about it...
  3. Baguette Eater

Bobtheheros fantastic Nwn2 adventures

I really want to play around in Nwn2 with people, specificaly, using the Baldurs Gate Reloaded module. So I am starting a thread to hopefully be able to gather folks and set up time and whatnot. First thing first, the module...
  4. Baguette Eater

Preserving, boiling and burning dead bodies/head/hands/feet

And then wearing them, is it possible?
  5. Baguette Eater

What cosmic event culminated in the insertion of joy in your being

Something something 1000 pages.
  6. Baguette Eater

****ty ass fps, possibly bottlenecking, possibly Bob being Bob

So, title Graphic card is gtx 760 CPU is  IntelCore i7-4790 16 GB Ram Runs Watchdogs at lowest graphic at about 30 fps and goes down to 20 in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, also ****ty ass fps on BF4 but I have no accurate numbers, so what's the issue there?
  7. Baguette Eater

Thread of games that you don't the name or some ****

Aight, this thread is for the purpose of trying to help people who can't remember the name of games they used to play, but they do recall some stuff about said game. I remember this medieval RTS, not fantasy or anything, where you play as a guy whose family gets betrayed, I think, it was pretty...
  8. Baguette Eater

Bastard Swords

Would it be possible to make all the special powered bastard swords proper 1h/2h weapons, as in you press X to switch from one mode to another, it would make the 1h version not suck, since the dev set the stats, instead of an automatic -X% damage and speed and you could wield the sword in 1h...
  9. Baguette Eater

Blade polishing thread

Because we need a sword equivalent to the gun wankery. This here be my own sword, made by Windlass Steelcraft, its a lovely sword and killed many a bottle. I showed you mine, show me yours.
  10. Baguette Eater

The Official Chicken Thread

I love chicken, I absolutely adore it, especially in home made nuggets. Its generally my favorite non-fastfood food. What is your relation with chicken.
  11. Baguette Eater

I must comply to Drunken Dryvus command, blame him.

Well the map only colors countries, but I went to Washington DC, live in Montreal, went to Ottawa and France as well. What about you? Site to color the map: http://douweosinga.com/projects/visited?region=world
  12. Baguette Eater

Flashbangs wound

So there's this whole business here in Montréal 'bout police brutality and ****. This guy: Got flashbang'd or so he says, the nade apparently exploded 30 centimeters from his face, I personally call BS, I doubt that kind of stuff can do a wound that nasty. What say you, anyone have...
  13. Baguette Eater

BRF to .obj

I am trying to convert a BRF file to an OBJ one, I was told I could do it with openBRF but I am slighty lost now, what do?
  14. Baguette Eater

BRF converting?

I have a model to warband that I'd like to tranfert to Skyrim, thing is the damn model file is .brf anyone knows to convert it to a .obj so that I can fiddle with it in nifscope?
  15. Baguette Eater

Butted mail riveted mail AAAAAARGH

So those 2 kinds of mail, which is which, some people claim that butted mail is the modern, bad, version and that riveted is what they used back then. Is it true? Also, I've done a few test with my mail gauntlets, they're butted and resist quite well the sword blows (granted I am not in great...
  16. Baguette Eater

Counterpoint knight sword.

Well I am the guy that asked Counterpoint to make the sword, since its one that I own IRL, but thats not important. I was wondering which version were you guys using, because the latest one (with scabbard, as seens in game) its 100 units long, from 88-90, after I pointed it was a bit short...
  17. Baguette Eater

Bobthehero attempt to do stuff with code, rage and nothing working ensues.

First of all, the game I trying to mod, LOTR BFME 2 Rise of the Witch King. I am trying to give Argeleb of Arnor (custom faction already in, that was piss easy to add) Aragon's blademaster ability using this http://www.the3rdage.net/item-90 tutorial. I've followed the tutorial, IMO everything...
  18. Baguette Eater

Nazis under the German regime

How was the ''normal'' German treated during the Nazi regime, did they face risk of being summarly executed like in Russia under Stalin or was it more ''safe''?
  19. Baguette Eater

On Sarleon

Does it ave any advantages? Fierdsvain gets their crazy huskarl and zerkers (not so much crazy as much as ranged fodder, but still), D'Shar got their scorpions assassins and blademasters, Ravenstein got cavalry along with Kiersguard who are relatively well armored and I don't know much about the...
Back
Top Bottom