Search results for query: *

• Users: AJIexander
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. AJIexander

In Progress ?[1.7.0 - 1.7.1]?When loading a save "A problem occurred while trying to load the saved game bannerlord"

Summary: I used the Realistic Battle AI Module. Later I turned it off and played for about a few hours without it. When I saved the game before attacking the city, after 10 seconds I got a Windows 10 blue screen. This is due to a problematic memory bar. When the computer rebooted, I was no...
  2. AJIexander

In Progress ?[1.6.5] Game crashes on startup

Summary: The game starts, you see a black screen and a cursor, you hear the hammer blows on the anvil, and then an error is issued. Tried the topic with workarounds How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS...
  3. AJIexander

Need More Info ?[1.6.0]?"Duel" - blows to the enemy cease to inflict damage for a while.

Summary: One of the possible scenarios is the moment when one or two more players get into your sparring. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win10 Pro (x64) GPU: GTX 1070 GPU Driver Version: 471.11 CPU: E3 - 1240v3 RAM: 8 gb (4gbx2)...
  4. AJIexander

In Progress ?[1.6.0]?In duel mode, four players sometimes enter the arena.

Summary: I've seen this bug in a closed test. I may be wrong, but it seems to me that this happens when you accept a duel at a distance, provided that there are still other players between you and the selected apponent. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  5. AJIexander

In Progress Missing benchmark in the settings menu

It may have been carved on purpose, but it was a wonderful instrument. Please return it to us. ?
  6. AJIexander

Need More Info EU siege - lags

Summary: After we played for some time, the server started working with a huge delay for all players. Approximately at 19:25 Moscow time. Server name Tilimsan. Maybe I'm wrong with the name. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 x64...
  7. AJIexander

EU Siege Completed The Desperate Defense of Caldea

April 17, 1021. "Caldea still stands!" Calradia, a land beautiful in its own way and grim at the same time, dotted with the banners of fallen nobles plunged into eternal warfare. It is a land of mighty heroes who raise their blades again and again, charging at the enemy no matter what. From the...
  8. AJIexander

Resolved ?[1.5.9]?Minor graphical errors on siege map 009

Summary: How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Siege map 009 Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 PRO x64 GPU: GTX 1070 GPU Driver Version: CPU: E3 1240 v3 RAM: 4gb x 2 (dual channel) Motherboard: Asus Z87-k Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung EVO 860
  9. AJIexander

Resolved ?[1.5.9]?Minor graphical errors on siege map 012

Summary: How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Siege map 012 Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 PRO x64 GPU: GTX 1070 GPU Driver Version: CPU: E3 1240 v3 RAM: 4gb x 2 (dual channel) Motherboard: Asus Z87-k Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung EVO 860
  10. AJIexander

?Bannerlord event organising

Greetings, everyone! Today we announce the launch of our group in the TaleWorlds forum, where we will be actively discussing everything related to the Bannerlord events. We've chosen the forum for several reasons: 1) Discussions in the forum are usually conducted in a more formal manner, which...
  11. AJIexander

EU TDM Completed ⚔ EVENT: The scourge of the steppe

February 27, 1021 February has always been the harshest winter month in Calradia, and not without reason. The severe cold and blizzards forced all living beings to hide deep from the weather. Local folk traditionally gathered around the hearth with a pint of heady beverage, sharing stories...
  12. AJIexander

EU TDM Completed ⚔ EVENT: Raid under Bloody Sails (January, 30th)

January 30, 1021 Northern Calradia. The land of the longest night and eternal winter. Where, if not here, could the most formidable raiders be hardened? "Vikings, Varangians, Varyags"-their names may have varied from the western shores of Vlandia, to the trading ports of the Eastern Empire...
  13. AJIexander

EU TDM Completed ⚔ EVENT: Massacre in Druimmor Forest (December, 19th)

December 19, 1020 The imperial occupation of land of Battania continued to deplete the already impoverished treasury of the Calradic Empire from the last civil war. The recent attempt to assassinate the Emperor had failed, and dozens of senators were executed. The Calradic Empire of continued...
  14. AJIexander

Resolved ?[1.5.4]?Port of Omor. When on the docks you can see the class of the player he want to choose.

Summary: This happens both during the warm-up and during the match. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): https://www.dropbox.com/s/a08cmwkiu77oixh/2020-11-18%2019-46-11.mkv?dl=0 Version: 1.5.4 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX...
  15. AJIexander

Resolved ?[1.5.4]?"Battanian" ranger has problems displaying the model of boots

Summary: I use "Medium" preset settings. How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.5.4 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX 1070 CPU: E3-1240 v3 RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel mode) Motherboard: Asus Z87-K Storage Device...
  16. AJIexander

Need More Info ?[1.5.2]?The character walks as if he were running, and vice versa in "captain" mode.

Summary: - How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.5.2 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX 1070 CPU: E3-1240 v3 RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel mode) Motherboard: Asus Z87-K Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 Evo 250GB...
  17. AJIexander

Resolved ?[b1.5.0]?Activating the "Spatial Reflection" setting significantly speeds up the launch of the game.

Summary: - How to Reproduce: - Quest/Settlement Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): - Version: b1.5.0 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 GPU: GTX 1070 CPU: E3-1240 v3 RAM: 8gb (4+4, dual chanel mode) Motherboard: Asus Z87-K Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 Evo 250GB
  18. AJIexander

Need More Info ?[b1.5.0]?When entering the faction selection mode, if you select Vlandia first, the game hangs.

Summary: When entering the faction selection mode, if the first to choose "Vlandia", the game hangs, and there is no transition to create a character. The attempt to go back ends with the crash of the game. But if you select any other faction and then go back, you can safely choose Vladia and...
  19. AJIexander

[Hawk] Посольство Hawkband

Добро пожаловать в посольство Hawkband. Мы рады приветствовать вас в нашем сообществе. Присоединяйтесь к каналу в DISCORD и заполняйте анкету в разделе Verification, следуйте инструкциям нашего бота "Hawk". https://discord.gg/C6cnyty Старейшины и командиры клана Hawkband: Jurgen AJlexander...
Back
Top Bottom