Search results for query: *

• Users: Sho
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. EU Native Battle Completed European Infantry League!

EUROPEAN INFANTRY LEAGUE! So its my first time making a tournament really, but I want the community to have a new change until the next big tournament is made, So enjoy and i shall try my best to make this work! RULES: 1. The matches are consisted in a 3 vs 3 format. 2. Each match will consist...
  2. Tournament suggestions V2

BONJOUR WARBANDERS! It is I LGN Shovenio here for another community poll! So as I saw from Malta Vincent's recent post on asking tournament suggestions so this game can be kept alive, I am here to make a poll to see what you the PLAYERS would want the next tournament format to be. I have listed...
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I would like to wish each and everyone of you a wonderful Christmas, I hope that you will all stay safe and be able to see your family's during the pandemic and situations in your country. Thank you to each and everyone of you who still play this game and continue to keep the community alive and...
  4. Tournament vote?

I thought I would just test my luck really and seeing how many teams that was in the recent tournament of the ECS was decent for an old game which has been revived. I was thinking of what tournament could be next, would it be another WNL? Another NFL? Or even a 6 vs 6 or another 8 vs 8...
  5. IO CLAN (Remade Thread)

IRON OATH WARBAND CLAN Some of the clan's most ugliest faces: ROSTER Leader Shovenio    Moderator Kani    Member Chaff    Jacko    Rogue    Bluelance    Zulu    Ramzez    Shingen    Panzer    TonyTheTank    Knight    AngryNerd    Hrafn   ...
  6. [IO] Iron Oath

Leader Shovenio    Moderator Kani    Member Chaff    Jacko    Rogue    Zulu    Ramzez    Shingen    Panzer    TonyTheTank    TonyTheTank    TonyTheTank    •  Clan Tag: IO_     •  Steam Group: Iron Oath     •  Members: 23 Members     • ...
  7. Liberation of Noobs! THE BEST NOOBS!

LIBERATION OF NOOBS WARBAND CLAN! General Information: Liberation Of Noobs is a clan that was formed before the Warband Masters Tournament, made up of players from Native, Napoleonic Wars and yes...Persistent World. The idea of making Liberation Of Noobs first started 3 weeks before the...
  8. Liberation of Noobs!

LIBERATION OF NOOBS! WHATS IS OUR PURPOSE? TO LIBERATE ALL NOOBS! Who're we first of all? We're a clan formed up of Native, Mercenaries, Napoleonic wars and cRPG players. Wer're not very...
Back
Top Bottom