Tournament suggestions V2

What should be the next warband Native tournament format be that you want to play in?

• WNL 8 vs 8 or 6 vs 6

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Native Fantasy League (NFL)

Votes: 29 27.6%
  • 6 vs 6 Again

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • WSC (Warband Summer cup) 6 vs 6

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • WSC (Warband Summer cup) 8 v 8

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Nations Cup 8 vs 8

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • Nations Cup 6 vs 6

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Scramble League

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • ENL (European Native League) 8 vs 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NPL (Native Pro League) 8 vs 8

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Currently viewing this thread:

Sho

Sergeant at Arms
BONJOUR WARBANDERS!
It is I LGN Shovenio here for another community poll!
So as I saw from Malta Vincent's recent post on asking tournament suggestions so this game can be kept alive, I am here to make a poll to see what you the PLAYERS would want the next tournament format to be. I have listed some previous tournaments and added some other ones from the last poll, personally I think a change from 6 vs 6 to 8 vs 8 would be nice to change it up and see what comes next. Hope this helps with the next tournament!

Marko͘

Section Moderator
WBNWM&BWF&SVC
6v6 is better for more teams, but 8v8 is a more enjoyable format. I'd say 8v8 WNL style would be my preference but I feel like people are getting tired of the division system, which is a really good idea for div C/B but the upper and lower extremes of each division keep ending up unbalanced.

Sho

Sergeant at Arms
6v6 is better for more teams, but 8v8 is a more enjoyable format. I'd say 8v8 WNL style would be my preference but I feel like people are getting tired of the division system, which is a really good idea for div C/B but the upper and lower extremes of each division keep ending up unbalanced.
Personally I think if the divisions are balenced out well it can be a good tournament, the WRC imo was pretty balenced on Divisions with some teams maybe in wrong divisions but still was enjoyable for most, but I think also 8 v 8 WNL style would be a good change.

RonnyJonny

Regular
i think the format of this tournament (WRC) was the most enjoyable format yet (at least what i have experienced).
if we would do a 8v8 i could see the issue of balancing the lower divisions because the top div C teams will have to play either in div B or will often face off vs teams which played in div D last tournament (which is not playable in any way for the div D teams), because we wont be able to get a proper Div D in an 8v8 tournament because of the lacking of teams.
8v8 is maybe more enjoyable to play/watch in higher divisions but 6v6 would be more balanced for the lower ones.

부부를 넘어서 가자

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&S
Wrc is fine format you can change to 8v8 if you prefer that. Still think 6v6 is better for current playerbase.
NC or WNL would just turn into a meme without any actual competition so I'd like to see those being avoided, but something like a nations 6aside could work if you find enough teams that can gather players for that.
A nation based tournament in native would prolly leave a good amount of players that are down to play without a team though.

Dekkers

Sergeant at Arms
I wish you could vote for several options tbh. I'd be cool with both a NFL and a Nations Cup format

maxxxio

Squire
The results are quite even, maybe do a short fantasy league as a quick follow-up and after that WNL 8v8/6v6 or nation cup?

Top Bottom