Liberation of Noobs! THE BEST NOOBS!

Users who are viewing this thread

LIBERATION OF NOOBS WARBAND CLAN!

77NKRD2.png
77NKRD2.png
77NKRD2.png

General Information:​

Liberation Of Noobs is a clan that was formed before the Warband Masters Tournament, made up of players from Native, Napoleonic Wars and yes...Persistent World. The idea of making Liberation Of Noobs first started 3 weeks before the Warband Masters Tournament, where the idea of making Liberation, became what it is today! We aim to be one of the best clans in Warband, to make a name for ourselves, to not be sat at the side whilst clans take what should be ours, this is what we have been made for..and it is what we shall achieve in time.​

How would you join you may ask? Fill in the application, it's that simple!     

Our Teamspeak:

Tournaments and Results:  ​

Warband Masters Tournament:

Name (In game):                                                                                                       

How old are you:                                                                                                                                                                         

Steam Profile Link:

Why Do You Want To Join?:

How Did You Find Out About Us?:

Why do you think you should be a member of Liberation?:

Do you use TeamSpeak3?:

What clans have you been in before (Any mod)?:

What class do you play?:

How skillful would you say you're out of 1-10?:

LE MEMBERS:                                   
Sho - "I SQUARE BROWN"  :iamamoron:
Shin - "Top Tier Duelist"  :fruity:
Konoplyanka - "Ddos Ya Fam"  :twisted:
KaneyS - " YE D***HEAD" :mad:

Frowny - "Get rekt" :?:
Maximou - " There so S**T  :wink:
Maxxxio - "420 BLAZE IT"  :mrgreen:

Kazupa - "The Next Putin"  :oops:
Infinity - "It's like fokin ludus"  :!:
Evil_Sod "BRITISH CAV!!!!"  :eek:

JY - "I'm just Ginger"  :neutral:
Lucifer - "We got this boyz"  :shifty:
Ismar - "GET ON THE FLAG...OOOOOOOOH"  :party:

TinyTrip - "Im just trippin"  :?:
Kloney - "Carni's best player"  :lol:
Bill - ""Screaming Pagan"  :cool:

Honorable Mentions:
Shingen - Old Wukka brother  :party:
Nevino - Basically the most amazing american person I have ever met  :party:

Y7wULWH.jpg

For people who would like to check out who we're and how we play, you can! Check out JY's great youtube channel!
P.s Don't sub he is a mug...

Name (In game): Sean                                                                                                       

How old are you: 14                                                                                                                                                                           

Steam Profile Link: My Steam   

Why Do You Want To Join?: I'd like to get into Competitive Warband fighting and I think you guys would be very welcoming of a noob. haha     

How Did You Find Out About Us?: I've seen some of you guys around the Ludus, and I use to watch Shin's Merc streams a while back   

Why do you think you should be a member of Liberation?: As I said before I think you guys would be very welcoming to a new member to the community.   

Do you use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, ofc.   

What clans have you been in before (Any mod)?: I've been in uncountable amounts of Plebby NW clans, currently in the 68th as a NCO but I may be leaving soon.   

What class do you play?: Infantryman   

How skillful would you say you're out of 1-10?:  5-6? Maybe?   

Name (In game):  SirTruculenza                                                                                                     

How old are you:      28                                                                                                                                                                   

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964102709

Why Do You Want To Join?: because i want to play doing battles with strategy and team work and tactics.

How Did You Find Out About Us?: in this forum right now

Why do you think you should be a member of Liberation?: because im a noob but i aspire to the magnificence

Do you use TeamSpeak3?: yes from 5 min

What clans have you been in before (Any mod)?: no, nothing

What class do you play?: Archers and footman i can do my best , but i like cavarly too of course

How skillful would you say you're out of 1-10?:i played for the first time 5 days ago and i usually do same kill and death in rooms , i dont know how transate it in numbers to 10 :razz: i mean 5 days ago on line , but i play the game from two years

WOW AM I REALLY IN? Can I LIKE lead for now since you guys are so good you know? Please? pretty pretty pretty please. I am so pumped I just spunked ahHhhH!Hh!h!h!h1h1h!!! Thanks for this guys you are da best.

Back
Top Bottom