Search results for query: *

1. Magnolia216

Warband Servers Down?

I just want to play video games  :cry:
  2. Magnolia216

[NASL] North American Scramble League S2 Signups (Reserves Only)

Name:  CreamPie
    Steam:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/magnolia216
    ID:  1188166
    Main Class:  Infantry
    Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) No
  3. Magnolia216

NA TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Let's play in slow mo mode
  4. Magnolia216

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

John7 said:
    You gonna have to lay off the booze man

There's no room in this forum for that kind of hate speech
  5. Magnolia216

Competitive changes for future tourneys

If we prevented Nord inf from being able to pick up javs, would the other team still be able to pick them up?  Seems silly to just feed javs to the other team's inf when our own inf can't use them. 

This may not feasible but I'm just tossing an idea out there: What if we made throwing spears free for cav with all the same stats that javs have now, and then blocked anyone that's not a Nord cav from using them?  I'm just thinking of Sarranid's jarids and how no one else can pick them up.  That would still allow Nord inf to use javs if they are lucky enough to find one from the other team.

Also is it possible to nerf jav damage without nerfing all throwing weapons?  That would mean throwing axes would suffer just because people are spamming free javs right now.  I'm not a great inf player, so I rely on throwing weapons in order to remotely counter the rest of you.

P.S. I miss clan vs clan events.  I feel like that's something EU kept alive that the NA didn't. 

6. Magnolia216

Predurrdurr's Fantasy League

I'm here to support the arts
  7. Magnolia216

Kingdom of Avalon ~ >BIG JUICY FREEDOM INSIDE< USA USA USA

John!  What are you doing on the naughty list?!?

WO77Rh1.jpg
  8. Magnolia216

[DoF] Defenders of Faith [International Clan] - Decade of Faith!

Time to nominate Warband for a prestigious award  :party:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/48700/Mount__Blade_Warband/
  9. Magnolia216

Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

If need be, I can take screenshots of a conversation Nevino and I had on September 8th regarding this issue -- it is timestamped.  I specifically asked about how many games I could play in as a Reserve player and Nevino very clearly answered (twice) that I could play in any match until the Playoffs.

It may not clear up the confusion you guys had, but I can prove that Nevino didn't just make up this rule to screw anyone over now.
  10. Magnolia216

Roberta_Baratheon said:
    My team hasn't won a match yet and we usually have to have someone added to the team every match in order to have 7 to play.

Ohhh ok, I didn't know that
  11. Magnolia216

I thought Watly was a cav, which if that's the case then a clutch-inf like Abellard doesn't really make sense as a balanced trade.  It's not that big of a deal...just seemed odd to me.  Especially since Rob usually focuses on archers and cav with his money.  So that gives him great players in all three categories.  Plus, I am pretty sure that there are other teams with attendance issues and fewer high tier players that could have used help.

But if I am the only one noticing this then it must be fine.  I'm not out to get Rob or anything lol, just noticed it.
  12. Magnolia216

Ok I don't come to the forums every day but when I do it seems like Rob is being given another player.  Maybe I'm wrong and that's just the perception.  Seeing Abellard placed on his team when he's such a high level inf drew my attention (he went for 2 million in the last tourney). 
  13. Magnolia216

Why are new people still allowed to sign up?  We are weeks into the tourney.  I thought this was supposed to be closed now.
  14. Magnolia216

Ciiges said:
    quote where we blamed you for it, please

Probably felt the blame somewhere around here...

Roberta_Baratheon said:
    Why did you sign these retards up if this is their attitude.
  15. Magnolia216

I don't understand why people are upset.  You voluntarily signed up for a Scramble League, right?  So you knew that you wouldn't get to pick your teams and that you may end up on a team with far less collective skill than others.

Isn't the point of this set-up to mix various talents and see what the teams make of it?
  16. Magnolia216

Looking for a friendly clan

DoF is both NA and EU
  17. Magnolia216

Signing up as Reserve

Name: CreamPie
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/magnolia216
    ID: 1188166
    Main Class: Infantry-ish :ohdear:
    Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) No
  18. Magnolia216

Nevino said:
    Tell your friends and keep the sign ups coming!

I'm really getting tired of this community encouraging me to have friends.
Back
Top Bottom