Competitive changes for future tourneys

Users who are viewing this thread

to everyone arguing with snazzi

she is literally the most IRRELEVANT person in NA, she has never played in any tournies or EVER done anything meaningful SO STOP ARGUING WITH HER AND SHE WILL GO AWAY

Thunderbeu said:

she is literally the most IRRELEVANT person in NA, she has never played in any tournies or EVER done anything meaningful SO STOP ARGUING WITH HER AND SHE WILL GO AWAY

what have you done for our community

It's not difficult people if you don't like what someone is saying argue the post not the person.

Personal attacks & such beyond this (second warning) will result in one week mutes. Continue at your own peril.

Firunien said:
A good change would be to have more maps, BUT not like now. Usually nobody knows that tournaments even wants new maps, Oli makes a map and puts it in for some change. If anybody makes a tournament, please add a map submission thread. Its hillarious that in NC5aside Sandi was removed by a clone of it, who the hell came up with that idea.
About CTF, its a huge pain in the ass to make maps for it, also i dunno how people like respawn based modes.

Week 5.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,374588.0.html

GlorvalhirSRB said:
You sure it works? We've tried with Fietta, doesn't seem to work

Just do a WBWeekendCup™© with the changes implemented, ez pz

When people start creating memes instead of using the same passive aggressive 2015 ones, I'll actually be impressed. Most of the tests will probably be 8v8 'serious' scrims way before it's decided for any tournament.

Thunderbeu said:

She won the wfl, get your facts straight!!

Watly said:
Thunderbeu said:

She won the wfl, get your facts straight!!

Thunder spreading fake news as always smh

If we prevented Nord inf from being able to pick up javs, would the other team still be able to pick them up?  Seems silly to just feed javs to the other team's inf when our own inf can't use them. 

This may not feasible but I'm just tossing an idea out there: What if we made throwing spears free for cav with all the same stats that javs have now, and then blocked anyone that's not a Nord cav from using them?  I'm just thinking of Sarranid's jarids and how no one else can pick them up.  That would still allow Nord inf to use javs if they are lucky enough to find one from the other team.

Also is it possible to nerf jav damage without nerfing all throwing weapons?  That would mean throwing axes would suffer just because people are spamming free javs right now.  I'm not a great inf player, so I rely on throwing weapons in order to remotely counter the rest of you.

P.S. I miss clan vs clan events.  I feel like that's something EU kept alive that the NA didn't. 

Magnolia216 said:
If we prevented Nord inf from being able to pick up javs, would the other team still be able to pick them up?  Seems silly to just feed javs to the other team's inf when our own inf can't use them. 

Yes, that would happen but I don't think it's necessarily silly as the enemy team picking up some loose javs isn't the same as the round 1 jav storm Nords are able to produce coupled with their superiority in melee.

Your other ideas are good but need a separate module.

OurGloriousLeader said:
Some perhaps but they still couldn't share the javs to other inf. If they all went dismounted they'd lack the shields and powerstrike.
will inf get free throwing axes instead?

should replace javs with shields

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom