Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Users who are viewing this thread

jarvis 10 - 6 roberta

mBpKdQL.jpg
O7qi4HY.jpg
3Xm5eTT.jpg
PZnrc89.jpg

9 of my players didn't show and half them said they don't feel like playing in the tournament. Why did you sign these retards up if this is their attitude.

And we had to force two of these players that did show up just so we could have 7's. Nice.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
9 of my players didn't show and half them said they don't feel like playing in the tournament. Why did you sign these retards up if this is their attitude.

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Why did you draft them if this was their attitude??? Lol expecting me to ask every single person if they will be active isn't reasonable, they signed up so one assumes they want to play.

If someone signs up for this tourney, one assumes they want to play thus they will be active. Acting as if your activity issues are my fault on a team you drafted is actually stupid, I can talk to you about replacing some players, but blaming me for a team you selected is again stupid.

Roberta_Baratheon said:

And we had to force two of these players that did show up just so we could have 7's. Nice.

This post makes it seem like Rob is blaming me.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Why did you sign these retards up if this is their attitude.

This wording specifically is directed at me.

Ruthven has been added to Roberta's team as a replacement for Kman and Rake. I will also be lookin into some other replacement players, so if you know someone active that wants to play please msg me.

I mean I don't know the majority of my team and I guess assuming that they want to play in a tournament they signed up for is too much. Four of them continued to play other games during our match lmao.

Thank you Nevino. Rake is scum

I drafted people that were available on a list because they signed up for a tournament. This tournament consists of many new players from nw and Europe so I'm not sure what your getting at. Not everyone can know every player on their team...

Looking to trade Jeff.

Back
Top Bottom