Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Arys was saying in teamspeak that his leadership abilities weren't strong enough to fight waste so he decided to forfeit as to avoid an embarrassing defeat.

Nevino said:
Wastee gets the default win over Arys 12-0, bracket is updated with new matchups.

Nevin and Arys "The Senile" clearly smoking too much of the devils lettuce. Tuesday was the deadline so let us play our match tonight. Also no harm in extending the deadline a few days considering almost all matches are played on the weekends anyway

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Arys was saying in teamspeak that his leadership abilities weren't strong enough to fight waste so he decided to forfeit as to avoid an embarrassing defeat.
More captains should take this into consideration before they fall upon my blade

grimsight said:
Nevino said:
Wastee gets the default win over Arys 12-0, bracket is updated with new matchups.

Nevin and Arys "The Senile" clearly smoking too much of the devils lettuce. Tuesday was the deadline so let us play our match tonight. Also no harm in extending the deadline a few days considering almost all matches are played on the weekends anyway

Arys agreed to Monday and was a no show. Wastee, rightfully so, wanted the default because couldn't play Tuesday.

Magnolia216 said:
Why are new people still allowed to sign up?  We are weeks into the tourney.  I thought this was supposed to be closed now.

People can sign up as a reserve during any point in reg season, and if they are willing/if people quit, I will use them to fill the gaps on teams if said team desires it.

Ok I don't come to the forums every day but when I do it seems like Rob is being given another player.  Maybe I'm wrong and that's just the perception.  Seeing Abellard placed on his team when he's such a high level inf drew my attention (he went for 2 million in the last tourney). 

Magnolia216 said:
Ok I don't come to the forums every day but when I do it seems like Rob is being given another player.  Maybe I'm wrong and that's just the perception.  Seeing Abellard placed on his team when he's such a high level inf drew my attention (he went for 2 million in the last tourney).

Watly was also removed from his team, it should balance it out.

Magnolia216 said:

Rob's not good at calling so he has to have good players to carry him.

I thought Watly was a cav, which if that's the case then a clutch-inf like Abellard doesn't really make sense as a balanced trade.  It's not that big of a deal...just seemed odd to me.  Especially since Rob usually focuses on archers and cav with his money.  So that gives him great players in all three categories.  Plus, I am pretty sure that there are other teams with attendance issues and fewer high tier players that could have used help.

But if I am the only one noticing this then it must be fine.  I'm not out to get Rob or anything lol, just noticed it.

Lord Brutus said:
Why in holy hell is there a scramble league in the Multiplayer Tournament section and it is not this scramble league?  It even has sjaeles listed as moderator and he's been absent for almost a year.  :facepalm:

Nice oxymoron “holy hell” you are a fool

Back
Top Bottom