Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Users who are viewing this thread

5 days(again last thing I added was picking rules), this rule was added since day 1 which is why CreamPie originally signed up as a reserve because she knew the mechanic was in place.

It didn't say regular season before, but whatever Nevino. I guess the stacked team that destroyed everyone needs an excuse to beat a team that was winless.  :grin:

It has always said regular season, and assuming he is on your team is stupid, I have literally posted about every roster change and yet there is no post about Platypus being added to your dumbass team.

You know what they about assume,

it makes an ass out of u and me :wink:

My apologies for missing the rule. We will massacre what's left of Waste's team in the two remaining sets next Friday. If our team bothers to show up this time.

If need be, I can take screenshots of a conversation Nevino and I had on September 8th regarding this issue -- it is timestamped.  I specifically asked about how many games I could play in as a Reserve player and Nevino very clearly answered (twice) that I could play in any match until the Playoffs.

It may not clear up the confusion you guys had, but I can prove that Nevino didn't just make up this rule to screw anyone over now.

Back
Top Bottom