Search results for query: *

1. Lag'ier Barlida

Resolved Children have wrong and too weak start stats

Here I would like to report 2 issues, sreenshots: From the picture 1.Children started with 10 free attribute points but 0 focus points. 2.Even Children started with 10 free focus points correctly, it is still weaker than your start character too much. I think if a RPG force you pick 2nd...
  2. Lag'ier Barlida

In 1.5.7 even with education system, the lvl 5 heir is still a bit weaker than lvl 1 start character, a discussion to change the situation.

NOTE: The First option means your heir being weaker than your character for same level, that means your Heir being weaker than your lvl 1 character not your experienced character. First, do not ignore the poll given, then forgive me for posting a feature about Beta at this channel, but I think...
  3. Lag'ier Barlida

SP - General Suggestions about Attributes, Attributes should have their own effects

From M&B 1 to Bannerlord, I believe most players felt a loss for character build, that's the Attribute's effect itself, Attribute is an important factor to further different troops back to warband, so here I want to bring the effect of Attribute back, imo all kinds of Attributes should have some...
  4. Lag'ier Barlida

SP - General Suggestions about the Heir/education system

Hi devs, just heard there will be education system in future versions, I appricate that as it makes death/Heir system actually more enjoyable instead of just another design just for realistic:smile: I will make my point clear so it could save your time reading and considering this. 1. For...
  5. Lag'ier Barlida

With death system implemented, we need local notable system improvement

Otherwise there will be fewer and fewer notables to recruit troops.:sad: I just found one village only has one notable people and realized the problem. PS: Please implement character export system so we could store our characters for future tests, I had trained more than 30 characters and it...
  6. Lag'ier Barlida

My feelings about the updates of bannerlord

I had played bannerlord for 391 hours, the bannerlord is above my expectation at beginning as I am an old M&B player:lol: During my play through every updates, with around 100 save games(at least 30 new actual starts), I think I have right to share my trustable feeling about bannerlord, that...
  7. Lag'ier Barlida

Empire crossbow sergeants lost thier melee weapons in 1.4.3

Sry for a new topic for just one issue, but this issue is pretty serious, please fix as soon as possible.
  8. Lag'ier Barlida

SP - General Feedback and suggestion V1.4.1(bandit lair, melee weapon prof improving, item obtain)

I am a player with 12 years M&B experience, played bannerlord for 300 hours, this post is supposed to feedback 3 things, things are base at all realistic difficulty, 1.4.1. Before my suggestions, firstly I want to say "thank you" to taleworld and game dev team, the game is way above expectation...
  9. Lag'ier Barlida

Is it possible for “dark knight” appear in bannerlord at some form?

As a player encountered M&B at 0.808, really miss dark knight things in Caladia. Had played bannerlord with 200 hours, really above expectation though it’s just EA stage, however there is a little pity thing that there is no dark knight in bannerlord, not even in cheat items. Could we get dark...
  10. Lag'ier Barlida

Let’s play prophesy of Pendor - Pendorians and noldors only!

Rules: - No Reloading. - Full damage, non-auto block, best AI setting. - Only pendorian troops and noldors are allowed, monk troops are allowed as they have “pendorian” ID, for some legacy issue I treat them as the part of pendorian. - Only Pendorian KOs are allowed, NO CKO! - No knees to...
  11. Lag'ier Barlida

I want to be the moderator of Chinese board, but I don’t know how

Hi everyone! I am a native Chinese M&B player who started to play this amazing game since 0.808 when I was a primary school student, I really love this game! I am glad to see there is a Chinese board here, I feel respected there!  :D however it is kinda dead :( , I think I could make it more...
  12. Lag'ier Barlida

Discussion about Loot collection feature(lock as can be exploit so will not in)

I dont know if it is ok for me to have two topics about features(already one about HA's fix), but since this feature is very very good I think it is better to have thread about it. It is the feature from Custom Commander, which snouz already introduced some scripts from it, an OSP mod like...
  13. Lag'ier Barlida

Will there be an easteregg about dark knight in bannerlord?

And will there be one redo dark knight gear? Since dark knight has been existed in M&B for more than 10 years, as the Easter egg in 1.011 and even warband! Will they/their armor appears in bannerlord as well with redo armors? :fruity: :fruity: its a good chance to introduce a badass armor set to...
  14. Lag'ier Barlida

Test of melee weapons for each factions

Hi everyone, here I start this thread to show you how the performance of each factions weapons by kinds of tests. I selected the major weapon of each faction's top tier troops. Pendor:ebony duel sword Sarleon:morningstar Ravenstern:Knight war axe Fierdsvain:Fierdsvain war axe, Fierdsvain curved...
  15. Lag'ier Barlida

[Sub-mod]PoP3.8.4Horse archer AI enhancement for companions and noldors

Hi, Dev PMed me for the imformation of horse archer's AI enhancement, so I connected with the author of one AI patch and he kindly designed a script for PoP3.8.4 to improve the AI of horse archers, as in 3.8 horse archers share the same wage with cavaries and in PoP most of horse archers are...
  16. Lag'ier Barlida

Speak for the troops you like

I want to start this thread for us to roleplay as a troop and say something for yourself :shifty: Example: "Should we feel pity for our low armor? No! We the knights of the griffin, we are the kingsmans serve the silver throne, we do not give the chance to take damage, we ruin the enemy...
  17. Lag'ier Barlida

An issue about the lore of Mettenheim in wiki

It seems to be a legacy issue of pendor's lore, as before 3.611, the main history of Mettenheim is happened from 196 to 232. Then, after 3.611, we have our new Unique Spawn, Obrist Heynrich , an old general of Mettenheim, and in wiki, about his lore , it is familiar with the history of...
  18. Lag'ier Barlida

Is that means PoP has already become one of the top 100 in Moddb?

http://www.moddb.com/groups/2016-mod-of-the-year-awards/top100#vote28750 :?: Joined moddb for not long, still don't know how does the vote work, is that means PoP still needs further competition to become top 100? Anyway :D we just won the first round, is that right? Btw, ACOK just released...
  19. Lag'ier Barlida

A question of lore,about sindari.

:DHi guys,I started a new topic cause I think this question will be useful for most pendorians. My confusion is,does a sindari use bow as they are great magic users?And are they good at it?
  20. Lag'ier Barlida

How to keep UllrVetr's bow in the regular way?

Hi, everyone. It is more like a discussion instead of a question,so I just started a new topic to discuss this. I started Pendor in 3.4,in which version UllrVetr's bow is a upgraded bow,and cannot be keep by upgrading(in blog we can see 3.8 will change the bow again ). However,what I want to say...
Back
Top Bottom