Search results for query: *

1. [NA 5aside WWC 3] Season I - Main topic - DoF Champions!

Info panel Servers(click on pictures for full size): Free for WWC match Free for WWC match Free for WWC match       Link to the Rules Topic NA WWC admin mod is here(click me) Deadline for roster submission was: Thursday 02/26 at 11:59pm PST zone Link to Credits & Sponsor topic...
  2. [NA 5aside WWC 2] Season I - Main topic - Akaria Champions

Info panel Servers(click on pictures for full size): Free for WWC match Free for WWC match Free for WWC match       Link to the Rules Topic NA WWC admin mod is here(click me) Deadline for roster submission was: Thursday 19/02 at 11:59 pm PST zone Link to Credits & Sponsor topic...
  3. [NA WWC 2] Season II - Main topic and Sign ups - Sign ups Open!

Info panel Servers(click on pictures for full size): Free for WWC match Free for WWC match Free for WWC match       Link to the Rules Topic NA WWC admin mod is here(click me) Deadline for roster submission: Thursday 04/09 at midnight PST zone Link to Credits & Sponsor topic Link...
  4. [UNAC S3] Predictions/Team Evaluations

With the sign up's closing in two days, thought it would be a good idea to get a thread for this up. I'll update this thread with each weeks matches so people can post their predictions. In the mean time, let's get some general evaluations/speculations about teams based on their current...
  5. Warband wont launch [Resolved]

OK so I did a quick search of the recent threads and couldn't find anything about this. The problem is when ever I go to run Warband it just doesn't do anything...  I have tried running it as administrator still doesn't do anything.  I have rebooted my computer several times, tried uninstalling...
  6. Warband crashes

So, ever since the recent update, my warband will crash randomly when I am on a MP server. I tested running it through steam (which I normally don't do) and it worked fine the first test run, but just a minute ago when I tried, it crashed again. Does any one have the same problem or know how to...
  7. [DoF] Defenders of Faith *Recruiting*

We are currently closing this thread, and probably starting a new one due to some changes in power etc. If you are interested, and until the new thread is up, here are the links:http://defendersoffaith.proboards.com/index.cgi If you have any questions, please send me or Nord Champion a message!
  8. Clan leaders/officers opinion: Leadership during matches

Alright, I have just been wondering what "type" of leadership other clans use during a match.  Strict, one man (the leader/officer) calling the shots, or a more collaborative any and every one present puts in there opinion/anyone can suggest something. So the question is (for clan leaders...
  9. Awesome mod idea!

Alright, so i was wondering if some of those nifty modders could make a mod were you can throw every weapon!  Just have it so you can switch to a throwing mode with every weapon, now tell me that wouldn't be awesome  :lol:
  10. "Camping is gamey"

A while ago i was playing in a battle server, and our team was getting beat pretty bad, so i suggested we "camp" our spawn. (also i do not think "camping" is really the right word, more like "not charging right into the enemy") When i suggested this, some one made the statement "camping is to...
  11. Ripping of Kings and lords. A guide to being a master thief

Alright, so the tital says it all! I found this way of getting started vary easy and vary fast. So first you need to get a party of about 20 men (i normally get village recruits) and then go and find a faction leader (probably the faction you hate the most) Talk to him and ask for a quest...
  12. [Marquess of Suno rules] - Boxing

Here is what the thread name is based off of: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquess_of_Queensberry_rules Alright, i have decided to post a list of rules to boxing (which i am basing off what me and about three other people played last night) Strict rules 1 vs. 1 1: You can not wear any armor...
  13. New pike stance

Alright, so the other stance for the pike would be this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pike_square_img_3645.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Slag_om_Grolle_2008-1_-_Een_eenheid_piekeniers_doet_exercities_bij_de_kampementen.jpg This, with kneeling and maybe spear bracing, would make it...
  14. The Globe *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

This is the new RP thread, here we will talk about past and upcoming RP events. As the title says, this is not the finished post, i will be adding to it over the next week or so. The titles are simple. The Globe's Official rules. Owners (leaders) Marin Peace Bringer Darkstanly Socks...
  15. Time

OK so as it is now, the longest game i have ever had was about 300 days in game, that was fine before, but with the addition of ages, and ageing, and marrage, so this is my suggestion. There are many ways to have it work but here are some i thought of, so ether at a certain in game day, or at a...
  16. Kneeling

Kneeling, I know crouching has been suggested before but this is different.  Kneeling would help in several ways, first it could add some more interactive things to becoming a noble, the king/khan would ask you to kneel, you would then kneel, and so on.  It would also add another tactic to...
  17. Emotes

Emotes Ok this is a minor suggestion, and only a big deal for multiplayer, but I think if implemented right it would add a lot to MP battles, especially clan battles. So a simple ones like cheering – player cheers like how the AI do after a battle is won. Hitting your shield – the player hits...
  18. Closed. Please see "The Globe" thread for RP.

OK so right now the "leaders" are Marin Peace Bringer (me) darkstanley mcbeverage101 and Timothy the Knight Also, feel free any one to get things going for EU, i think beaver should be a leader as he can provide a server. So as leaders our job will be to - Get server reserved, a time set, etc...
  19. PLEASE SEE "THE GLOBE"

PLEASE SEE THE GLOBE THREAD LINK BELOW http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,91680.0.html
  20. Horse Breeding

So this is an idea I had that a player can bread horses.  It would work something like this Hunter + Courser = a horse that is slower than a courser, faster than a hunter, and has more charge then a courser. So this would mean that as a lord you could buy/sell horses to breed to get better...
Back
Top Bottom