PLEASE SEE "THE GLOBE"

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds cool.

I've never actually done any real RPing on an online multiplayer game, but I'd be interested.

What kind of time-frame would a game be?

Its an awesome Idea :grin:, but there is no real role play in this  :cry:, the Bandits would constantly harass the castle guards and the guild would have no use, its just deathmatch in disguise. Of course this is still a good idea, just maybe not at the right time, wait till the beta is over, wait till there are some mods out!

Hmm i see your point, there will have to be changes.
Maybe instead of bandits there could be a spy ring, like say there are 3 or 4 spys who are trying to gather informaiton, so there may be some fighting but not as much as with the bandits, how does that sound?

Also this thread is for discusing problems like this.

Best for this would be field by the river, it has a castle and two villages, the bandits could hide in the ruins or something.

Also between the two villages there could be some kind of arguments like: "They stole our cattle!"

It sounds interesting and I'd be willing to participate.
EU server or US server? I thought you were American, but if we can find enough people we might be able to do it on both a US and an EU server.

I'm glad this is getting such a positive response!
And i am in the US, that's what i am shooting for, but i think we should try to get one in EU to.
Field by the river sounds good, and yes i plan on making (or at least helping make) maps for this, and like i said, i think at some point this will make a good mod, but in the meantime this is how it would work,
To exchange money- the admin would take X amount anyway from one player, and give X amount to another player.
The area talking will be harder, any ideas on how to make it work in-game right now?
The rest is up to the players, i think we should get some very basic back ground, like which sides the villages our on, who will be the lord etc. etc.

Well now we need to look into maybe getting a server reserved.

Hey Marin, sign me up too

In game name,Emperor

There should also be some kind of generic villager class, if everyone had weapons I don't know how well the RP would work out.

That sounds really nice! And i loooove RPing! Be sure i'll sign up for this if i get accepted in beta. Thumbs up!

OK sounds great, is there some one in EU who would like to take charge of getting one set up in EU?
i will check into getting a server reserved, sounds like we have enough people now.

Also yes, the villagers will not have weapons, maybe like a "sheriff" who would have a low level weapon.
So what map would every one like to test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom