[UNAC S3] Predictions/Team Evaluations

Users who are viewing this thread

With the sign up's closing in two days, thought it would be a good idea to get a thread for this up.

I'll update this thread with each weeks matches so people can post their predictions.

In the mean time, let's get some general evaluations/speculations about teams based on their current rosters.  :smile:

Calamity said:
VinnyPooh said:
wk will win

Right to the point. That's why I like you Vinny.

Now go make more maps  :razz:

middle-finger.jpg

I think I'll get 2 kills, 40+ cav stops, headshotted at least 6 times, and break a minimum of 57 shields.

Predictions? I'll be surprised if this tournament reaches completion. I think lack of enthusiasm and involvement will be serious issues.

I wish I knew how to fix those. NASTe 2 had the same problems.

Orion said:
Predictions? I'll be surprised if this tournament reaches completion. I think lack of enthusiasm and involvement will be serious issues.

I wish I knew how to fix those. NASTe 2 had the same problems.

Well this thread was my attempt to help, but it hasn't gone quite as planned so far.  Oh well.  :???:

Courtney said:
wK will 16-0 all.
TMW if Sota is on his game has a slight chance of taking a set or more out of wK with the right map choices. Seeing as how Sota is the only person not in wK registered so far that can even remotely stand a chance vs Lagstro.

Disclaimer : wK is not dependent on Lagstro but he is a major factor for the team.

Love will dominate the field and teamkill fengay at least a total of 999 times. Man I just have so much swag that my butthairs will just dominate the field and destroy all heathens who defy Love and for what shall I do? I shall cuddle with you and sleep with you on Sunday morning at my baptist church where I sleep with everyone. Freedom of America.

Unlike the UNAC 2 finals, TMW will seal the deal winning 11-9 against wK, in a tense and close match. Learning from their mistakes, and making sure to prevent going into a tiebreaker.

:!:

Back
Top Bottom