Search results for query: *

1. SP Native TML Tweaks Mod - various fixes and tweaks. Fully configurable. For 1.5.4

Download on Nexus Mods This mod includes the following options, all disabled by default: Character Tweaks: Double focus points per level. Set the # of levels per attribute point. 2 = one every two levels. Smithing Tweaks: New slightly more efficient bulk refining formulas and adds some...
  2. TML Submod 1.21 for Brytenwalda 1.40 (Updated 11/27/2012)

Okay, so Brytenwalda is a pretty epic mod. I've been enjoying it. But there are some errors, and some things I don't love so much. So I've been messing around with the module a bit fixing bugs and changing things to better suit my enjoyment of it, and I figured others might have similar tastes...
  3. Loot wagon conflict with diplomacy gift caravan, and extremely low castle income

I noticed the loot wagons bug out once you get a chancellor. Checking the source, I found that dplmc_spt_gift_caravan and spt_player_loot_wagon are both set to the same thing: 21. This makes the diplomacy code take over for loot wagons as soon as you have a chancellor, which deletes the wagon...
  4. Rebalance quest rewards

Some of the Native quest rewards are pretty ridiculous, and really need adjusting. Debated putting it in bug reports, but it's not technically broken. It's WAD, it's just a poor design imo. The fact that they've lasted this far in patching is surprising (I've been gone a while, and I honestly...
  5. Subvein - free top down shooter game.

This is something I've been having fun with, and having a few more players around to shoot would be nice :). It kinda reminds me of INFANTRY way back when I played it in 2000 if anyone has played that. Basically it's a free top down shooter with persistant character levels and a variety of...
  6. War damage is not correctly applied from any action done by the player.

I was playing around with the module system and noticed an oversight. The battle_political_consequences script grabs the faction of the party associated. This works fine for the NPC parties, but it causes problems for the player. The faction of the player party is always player_faction, so this...
  7. [Suggestion] Better loadout for bots.

Some of the bots have a poor loadout or just don't use what they have. Nord team is pretty bad. Nord archers carry 1 stack of arrows, a short bow, a two handed axe, and a sword. They should drop either the sword or the axe for an extra pack of arrows. They should probably get either better...
  8. [Suggestion] Damage Dealt Statistic

Instead of just kills/deaths, how about a damage dealt statistic? It would be capped at whatever life your opponent has left, so you don't get a ridiculous bonus for a super high damage couched lance hit. Every hit you deal would add whatever damage you've done to your damage dealt counter...
  9. [BUG] The plains map with river & trees is bugged.

I believe its the small plains map. There are invisible objects all over the place and the river is very bugged out. Walking to the river makes you fall through the ground. Horses seem so kinda fly in some areas too.
  10. [Suggestion] Give a bow upgrade back to the Nords. Longbow, maybe?

Nord archers don't really play much like a ranged unit much anymore. I get more kills as a Nord archer with the two handed axe than the bow, since the bow just doesn't do enough damage to kill people unless they are already very near death. Their shortbows are good vs naked people, but throw...
  11. Error Messages in Conquest Mode

I'm not sure if this has been reported or not (didn't see it) but here is an error message that kept popping up on conquest mode: SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2335: Invalid Faction ID: 4859161; LINE NO: 180: At Presentation prsnt_multiplayer_message_1 trigger no:0 At Presentation...
  12. Castle Map Suggestion

It usually ends up on the castle map with the attacking team losing nearly every round due to having to storm the castle. It gets kind of boring after a while. My suggestion is have the teams alternate as attackers and defenders every round. That way both teams can get a chance at storming the...
  13. Factionless Teams Server & Planning Timer on Battle Server Suggestions

Some of the factions are just too predictable and people seem to hate when they're one of the teams (Khergit, for example). What with all the same ol' same ol' matchups and uneven factions, why not make some servers where you select team, then faction, then troop. This way you can have ragtag...
  14. Same factions always on certain maps?

It seems like this version always has the same factions on certain maps. Village has been Nords vs Khergit every time. Ruins has been Swadian vs Vaegir. Field with stream has been Rhodok vs Nord. And that hilly castle map is always Rhodok vs Vaegir. I hope this isn't intentional, as most of...
  15. OSP Code QoL One Stop Tax Collection Mod - Collect taxes from all your holdings by visiting 1

NOTE: Apparently some people are having an issue where this causes a menu that won't close (see page 2 of this thread). I don't have time to look into it currently, so I'll just say "try at your own risk" for this one. This is a rewrite of the tax collection menu to cycle through all your...
  16. 1.003 Bugs - Food Loses Bonus, Village Elder, Cattle

Food is randomly losing its bonus during gameplay. It gets set in game_start, and during the game it all resets to 0 for no apparent reason. This causes the morale script to read it as no food, and some have been reporting a problem with the morale - but the true problem lies in the food...
  17. Disabling Npc Interaction - Apparently it was meant to be in the game.

By request of Wraithcat, I looked into a way to disable companion interaction. It turned out to be much simpler than I thought it would be - there is a built in toggle to disable it, but the option to disable it wasn't added in. It's actually there in the .960 module system, but commented out -...
  18. Tweak - How to Allow Accessing Inventory During a Siege

The lack of baggage during a siege is annoying. Short of going into every single scene and making a 20mb download just to add baggage to them all, the easiest way of modding in inventory access to sieges is to just make it work by pressing the inventory key. So this is what I did. I'll leave it...
  19. Trading in Calradia - a Merchants Guide to Profit, Listed by Commodity & Region

I noticed a distinct lack of a traders guide, so I decided to do a little research and write my own. This is meant as a general guide. Prices vary widely over time, but the areas that are predisposed to certain commodity prices seems to remain constant. All towns are listed left to right in...
  20. Unofficial fix for Dhirim siege problem.

I finally got around to enabling edit mode during a dhirim siege, and immediately saw the problem: the entry points are labeled wrong! Thus the script can't figure out where to put the tower, and plops it into the sky. Heres a fixed scene file for Dhirim...
Back
Top Bottom