Error Messages in Conquest Mode

Users who are viewing this thread

TheMageLord

The Handyman Can
Knight at Arms
I'm not sure if this has been reported or not (didn't see it) but here is an error message that kept popping up on conquest mode:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2335: Invalid Faction ID: 4859161; LINE NO: 180:
At Presentation prsnt_multiplayer_message_1 trigger no:0

This happened several times. In one instance another message on the screen is "No Faction has neutralized flag 0." and the other had a message about someone starting pulling flag 2. This might be related to the "No Faction" thing, but I'm not really sure. Other than that there wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

TheMageLord said:
I'm not sure if this has been reported or not (didn't see it) but here is an error message that kept popping up on conquest mode:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2335: Invalid Faction ID: 4859161; LINE NO: 180:

This happened several times. In one instance another message on the screen is "No Faction has neutralized flag 0." and the other had a message about someone starting pulling flag 2. This might be related to the "No Faction" thing, but I'm not really sure. Other than that there wasn't anything out of the ordinary.
Its already there http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,74875.0.html . Please everyone if you could read threads ,because there are already several duplicate threads about the same problems suggestions. (I'm not blaming you Magelord ,you probably didn't see it and i know it can happen).

Ah, I somehow missed that thread. I did a search for opcode, script error, and a few others and didn't find anything so I thought it hadn't been reported. I guess just nobody posted the wording out  instead of a screenshot so the search failed to find it :smile:

Back
Top Bottom