Search results for query: *

• Users: bjorne.
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bjorne.

Concept Art

I've found some great interest in this mod lately. Sadly I can only play with the second upgrade cause the links are broken. Anway. I was free from school today and was bored so I made these. Use them however you feel like, or don't use them at all - your choice...
  2. bjorne.

Age of Blackpowder Website

Age of Blackpowder Website The Age of Blackpowder Series are now hosting a website, featuring two major aspects. The Age of Blackpowder Series Mods Here you can find information about the five featured Age of Blackpowder Series mods, where you are given the oppertunity of finding featured...
  3. bjorne.

Age of Blackpowder Website

Age of Blackpowder Website The Age of Blackpowder Series are now hosting a website, featuring two major aspects. The Age of Blackpowder Series Mods Here you can find information about the five featured Age of Blackpowder Series mods, where you are given the oppertunity of finding featured...
  4. bjorne.

AoB: Website

5. bjorne.

RGL Error [Help is needed urgently]

I'm just copy-pasting this from another board. But it's quite urgent, so I do need help with it. I did a search and didn't find anyone else with this problem, and or got any help with it. Thing is, I copied my mod to make a backup, changed it's name and the main.bmp file. Then suddenly I get...
  6. bjorne.

RGL Error

I did a search and didn't find anyone else with this problem, and or got any help with it. Thing is, I copied my mod to make a backup, changed it's name and the main.bmp file. Then suddenly I get this error when loading the game (reaching Loading Data). I tried changing back to the way it was...
  7. bjorne.

Nvidia DDS Photoshop Plugin

Hi, I need some brainiac response on an issue I have, so where else to go than here? Thing is, that I've downloaded the Nvidia DDS Plugin for Photoshop, so I can make new particles when modding. However, when I try to save the file do I get this save-option interface where the save button is...
  8. bjorne.

Age of Blackpowder: Victor

Year 1812.Since Napoleon's crushing defeat in Russia, has he been loosing both his influence and fearfactor back on the continent. Weakened as he is, is he turning his back again the untamed thundra and begins his march home. But the word of Napoleon's lost spreads and opposing forces are...
  9. bjorne.

Ett midsommar mirakel!

Jag vet att jag slutade med min mod... men när jag räknade ihop summorna av hur många nedladdningar jag hade så var det över 60000 (+20000 för addons). Så jag tyckte att det behövdes firas.. så jag har bestämt mig för att ta upp modden igen och göra klart den... trots att den blir för 1.011, så...
  10. bjorne.

Realm of Revolution [Full Version - Devoloping Thread]

REALM OF REVOLUTION HAS BEEN REVOLUTIONIZED. IT IS NOW MORE KNOWN AS "VICTOR"! CLICK HERE TO GET LINKED TO THE NEW THREAD At the moment do I not have anything to put out else than this announcement that I now decieded the finish this god's forsaken mod... If you want some eye-candy...
  11. bjorne.

60500!

This mod (including the Beta, the Alpha and the beta zipped version) has now reached the amount of downloads of 60500! This will surely be celebrated! However, you cannot find out just yet  8-) fu***ng kind regards, Bjorne.
  12. bjorne.

Coding for a good nights sleep! |My Final Question|

First of all. Hi. Second of. Okey, I pretty much decided to leave the mount&blade community, thus quitting modding. Though, I allways had this thing disturbing me. I started a code, which where went to trigger when the units are told to hold fire. I wanted them to play an animation and pretty...
  13. bjorne.

Particle Systems.... Alpha Channels.... Help...

Well the thing is. I want to start getting used to the Particle Systems in the module system. Since they are a important part of my mod. So.. I have one picture I wanna use. Though.. I need transperancy or else it will just be a bunch of squares flying around... So. Here's the question. How can...
  14. bjorne.

Naval Battles

Well the thing is. I will make my naval battle in my mod so that you only use Marine Soldiers there.. How it should work in ideal. Is that when you enter a sea battle you will get the same amount of marines as you have regular troops.. Now. How do I do this? What I've planned so far would be...
  15. bjorne.

Age of Blackpowder: Scandinavia (dead)

Hello everyone. As I promised you guys. There should be three expansions. One should be of the war between The Ottomans and The Austrians. One should be of napoleons campaign in eqypt. And one. This one should be of the Great Northern War and the Scandinavian struggle. Come here. I'll tell...
  16. bjorne.

Kör du andra spel än Mount&Blade? Vilka? Skriv här!

Jaa. själv så har jag hittat intresset i att börja spela andra online spel med folk på forumet. Så det är la dags att ta fram det tunga kavalerit. Så ahh. har ni något speciellt spel som ni spelar så säg det här. Och lämna gärna någon form av indetification så man enkelt kan hitta dig. och en...
  17. bjorne.

Vits Battle!

Jag e ingen tränad trådgörare. Så jag kör som dem gör på off-topic "Discuss!" nej men.... Här postar ni era roliga vitsar om norskar, danskar, svenskar finskar what so ever. Roliga vitsar om andra länder. Helst rivaler (och då räknas inte Amerika. Dem e allas rivaler). Enjoy!
  18. bjorne.

Congratulations AoB Team! And thank you all for the downloads! 15 000!

We got over 15 000 downloads on the beta! This needs a celebration!  :D
  19. bjorne.

AoB: Board Rules

This is the Sub-Board rules. They must be followed. Or else you will be reported. Read them. Follow them. Live by them. I allow you to speak a foreign language. But only on one thread per language and the name of the thread must warn people that the thread contains another language I do not...
  20. bjorne.

Area Script from Killkergit..

Hey. About this code from Killkergit. I found it very intresting. But I have one problem with it. It's the thing about it only hurts enemies. I want it to hurt everything. Including buildings.. If anyone has an idea of how to turn of this only enemy madness please tell me.. Thank you in advance.
Back
Top Bottom