In-Game Nick: Balion_Merc_Alekronos
    Primary Class: archer/crossbow
    Secondary Class: any
    Activity/Reliability: Active.
    Microphone/Teamspeak: TS3/Vent/Skype
    Steam name (if available): Alexandros_88
  2. Mercenary88

[NC2012] - Team Canada

Hello everyone, I'm Alekronos and I play for Balion. I am mainly an archer/crossbow. I'd like to try out for the team.
  3. Mercenary88

How famous is the above player?

Does not appreciate the value of helmet stats as comprehensive breakdown of Warband tactics.
  4. Mercenary88

B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

I tried adding this to my Diplomacy Module. I'm sure I followed all the instructions to the letter, I get this error while loading the game:

get_object failed for body: bo_bushes07_a

Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Cheers,

~Merc88
  5. Mercenary88

Problems with companion stability.

I haven't done any of those things. As I explained I understand how that works (well at least how it worked in warband). But I have not lost any battles, no heavy losses, I don't loot villages, I have a positive honor rating.
  6. Mercenary88

Problems with companion stability.

I am a Warband veteran and I'm fully aware of the mechanics revolving around companions. But I am having problems with my companions in this case. I have had already 3 companions that have left be, and the persistent problem is one of the three categories they evaluate in; general choice of...
  7. Mercenary88

Long barreled pistol in SP

Not there either :grin:
  8. Mercenary88

I know all of those, but they are not it. The long barreled pistol from multiplayer has something like 88 accuracy.
  9. Mercenary88

Nah I'm looking for one that in in multi labelled "long barreled pistol". Its by far the most accurate pistol and I just like it :smile:.
  10. Mercenary88

Simple question: Has anybody seen the "long barreled pistol" in SP? It's available in multiplayer but I've yet to see in in SP, I'm beginnig to think it doesn't exist in SP. If anybody has seen it let me know please :).
  11. Mercenary88

Concerning a broken quest (no spoilers here)

crunchyss said:
    I recently got the same quest and killed some looters for $40 and I believe you can't finish the quest, beside letting the time limit run out. Although, I'm also quite sure that you can't fail the quest unless you haven't killed any looters at all.

You definetly need to finish it as there is a penalty for not finishing it as I already pointed out.

Thanks for your help guys, after wondering around aimlessly I decided to try true sight as it was the only way of finding them. I found one party way off at the edge of the map far away from any town of village, and the other on the opposite side of the map as the city. This is one of those quests that can lead to a lot of unnecessary problems as I'm sure it was not intended for you to have to scourge the entire country side for 4 parties of looters. Specially when you can very easily miss them in the allotted time of 20 days.
  12. Mercenary88

Concerning a broken quest (no spoilers here)

I am trying to complete what should be a mundane quest given by a town mayor, but I am having problems finishing the quest. The quest log titles the quest "Deal with the Looters", and the outline that it gives  is very vague, definitely not outlining the amount of looters or bands of looters...
  13. Mercenary88

MP Dark Ages [WB] Vikingr (Old thread)

Spesh said:
    Mercenary88 said:
    My question is: Are there any plans/intentions to take all of this content and make a single player version?

We were attauly trying to make a single player version of this mod but it just got to much time demanding so we stopped working on it and focused on the multiplayer instead..

Yes a single player project is much bigger, take a lot more time. Are there any plans for the future or are you guys not heading in that direction at all?
  14. Mercenary88

MP Dark Ages [WB] Vikingr (Old thread)

Great mod, great ambient achieved with the new meshes, the weapons, the scenes/maps. Overall a grat mod and it will only get better of course.

My question is: Are there any plans/intentions to take all of this content and make a single player version? It would of course take a lot more time as it is a much bigger project but I'm interested to know if that's a direction you are going towards.
  15. Mercenary88

Help Retrieving Warband :)

Alright so I recently formated my pc and lost everything. I am trying to get my games up and runnign again. I bought Warband through the taleworlds site. Is there anyway i can prove my purchase through my credit card or regain my serial key in any way? Any help is appreciated. ~Alek
  16. Mercenary88

[M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

I'm really sorry so hijack the thread but I just downloaded V2, and for some reasons on the lobby certain servers won't show. I was told that it's a problem sometimes when you download a mod. It might by Taleworlds screwing up. In any case, anybody who know anything about this and could offer advice would be appreciated. I've tried everything, deleting the mod, running Native module. But there are definitely servers that some of my clan mates on vent can see and I can't, even after refreshing millions of time. For example yesterday I could see the PRT server running 1866 and our own (nK_1866) but today when sorting by modules the only one that shows up is the EU_1866.
  17. Mercenary88

[M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

This is in my opinion the best full conversion to come out for Warband yet. In case you haven't noticed it's taken the M&B community by force and now most servers I've seen (NA) are running it, including ours :grin:. Congrats on the mod, and the updates are a huge improvement, everyone knows the 5lb nades were a bit ridiculous xD. Hope you keep going with this, its great stuff.
  18. Mercenary88

Battle advantage calcs

Tactics

Base Attribute: Intelligence

Effect: Every 2 points to this raises your battle advantage by 1.
    Before each battle your Tactics score is compared to that of the enemy leader, and this determines how many men each side has at the beginning of the battle.

Additionally, if you choose to send your men in while you stay back or are knocked out during battle this skill will have an effect on the aftermath losses. This skill also reduces how many men you need to leave behind if you retreat.

All this can be found in the m&B wiki: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount&Blade
  19. Mercenary88

Problem with the claimant quest.

Under any other circumstances owning fiefs means you collect taxes, so yes a major bug  :neutral:
  20. Mercenary88

Routing bandits and unexpected faction rep gain

Yes, currently all routed parties become part of Swadia and if they run into any other rouge faction (sea raiders, mountain bandits, looters, forest bandits, tundra bandits) they will fight. Of course if you intervene you are technically helping out the Swadians, and like it was said before they always head to the nearest Swadian castle/town. This needs to be fixed, I think it was just an easy mechanical set up like it was mentioned above but it has significant and unwanted side effects so it's something that needs to be addressed.
Back
Top Bottom