[NC2012] - Team Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAFI0S0 said:
Internationally Moked said:
Well, Rallix and I have settled something out. The team will take in any applications, and finalize all the people that are willing/want to join team Canada.

Then, we will select a date, and do, "try-outs", the try-out's will consist of various thing's, which are currently being finalized.

Once the try-out's are completed, Ralliz and I will choose those who are worthy/good enough for the team.

Sounds good?

All good except if someone can't make this particular date.
No worries, you'll get your spot anyways Maf :razz:

As soon as Rallix decide's to get on steam, I'll PM him and ask him to update the OP with all new tryer-outers. Once done, we will wait for a few people that I hope will apply , and close the application process. Then set a reasonable date, and complete the try-out's.

Kkthnx.

I confirm what Mok said.
As for Grim, He may not join.
He decided to cause unneeded annoyance, and has disqualified himself by hurting his relations with people I trust, and who are going to be on the team.
Goal #3 is there for a reason, and he doesn't seem to be one to accomplish it.

As a flatliner:
I give 0 ****s who the square meter of dirt you were born on/under/over belongs to. All that matters to me is that you're ready and willing to play as a representative for our nation, and that you do it well, socially and competitively.
You merely need live here.  :smile:

I'd like all applicants to add me on Steam, and then try and play with me at any time.
Will update post, and change 'Roster' to 'Applicants.'

Well said!

240x180.gif

Rallix said:
I confirm what Mok said.
He decided to cause unneeded annoyance, and has disqualified himself by hurting his relations with people I trust, and who are going to be on the team.

As a flatliner:
I give 0 ****s who the square meter of dirt you were born on/under/over belongs to. All that matters to me is that you're ready and willing to play as a representative for our nation, and that you do it well, socially and competitively.

I'd like all applicants to add me on Steam, and then try and play with me at any time.
Amen.

And woot, woot, for longest thread in the nation's cup :razz:

Rallix said:
I confirm what Mok said.

As a flatliner:

Amen.

And woot, woot, for longest thread in the nation's cup :razz:

I know what you are thinking. We're not compensating... ish.

In-Game Nick: THOR
Primary Class: Infantry
Secondary Class: Xbow
Activity/Reliability: Active on Forums(check as required), frequents NA servers.
Microphone/Teamspeak: Both
Steam name (if available): THOR

Well, Rallix and I have settled something out. The team will take in any applications, and finalize all the people that are willing/want to join team Canada.

Then, we will select a date, and do, "try-outs", the try-out's will consist of various thing's, which are currently being finalized.

Once the try-out's are completed, Rallix and I will choose those who are worthy/good enough for the team.

Sounds good?

Yeah, I was just looking at some post from a couple days ago and it seems people had already played together so I was curious.

JScott17 said:

Once the try-out's are completed, Rallix and I will choose those who are worthy/good enough for the team.

Sounds good?

Yeah, I was just looking at some post from a couple days ago and it seems people had already played together so I was curious.
We did.
YOU, I cannot find anyone with your ID on Steam. If you can, please add me on there.
My ID is Rallicor.
Mercenary88 said:
Hello everyone, I'm Alekronos and I play for Balion. I am mainly an archer/crossbow. I'd like to try out for the team.
Excellent. Please post an application like the example in the opening post. We're already friends on Steam, so just contact me whenever I'm on, and we'll do stuff. Mmm'kay?

Rallix said:
YOU, I cannot find anyone with your ID on Steam. If you can, please add me on there.
My ID is Rallicor.

Yeah I tried I did find a user with your forum name but no Rallicor anywhere on steam I can find, maybe I'll just run into you sometime.

JScott17 said:
Rallix said:
My ID is Rallicor.

Yeah I tried I did find a user with your forum name but no Rallicor anywhere on steam I can find, maybe I'll just run into you sometime.
I go by Rallix on steam. That's the name you'll see.

In-Game Nick: Balion_Merc_Alekronos
Primary Class: archer/crossbow
Secondary Class: any
Activity/Reliability: Active.
Microphone/Teamspeak: TS3/Vent/Skype
Steam name (if available): Alexandros_88

Mercenary88 said:
In-Game Nick: Balion_Merc_Alekronos
Primary Class: archer/crossbow
Secondary Class: any
Activity/Reliability: Active.
Microphone/Teamspeak: TS3/Vent/Skype
Steam name (if available): Alexandros_88
Would be stupid not to accept :razz:
Add him to the applicant's list Rallix.

Wap_THOR said:
In-Game Nick: THOR
Primary Class: Infantry
Secondary Class: Xbow
Activity/Reliability: Active on Forums(check as required), frequents NA servers.
Microphone/Teamspeak: Both
Steam name (if available): THOR

cooool guy and fun to play with, though it disappoints me to say he doesn't have Thor's hammer....WHERE IS IT THOR, WHERE?

Good to have a clean tryout slate. Even though some applicants may seem like givens, I think we've a much more talented and diverse group of applicants than any of us Canucks had hoped for.

Keep us updated! :grin:

Will do. I'm waiting for one more individual to sign-up (Angus...) and I will close the sign-up's. But ofcourse, people, sign-up now! Only limited time till Angus arrive's :razz:
Then, the try-out date will be discussed, so that almost everyone can make it :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom