Search results for query: *

1. Seriously Concerned About Map Editor for Multiplayer

Despite the question being asked like 50 times over the course of a 1.5 hour Twitch stream, the devs refused to answer or acknowledge the below question, and instead banned people who asked it. "Can we get confirmation that all tools work for multiplayer maps and wont break the ability for...
  2. Swing cancel time

I haven't seen much talk on this so that thought I'd start a thread. First off, I appreciate many of the changes from the new update, though admittedly I have had time to fully test everything. That said, I have noticed that the time a user has to cancel their swing (cancelling a swing mid...
  3. Option for full team damage should arrive with clan system

Personally find it silly that "competitive" matches are still forced to be played on servers with limits on team damage. There should be an option to fully remove these limits in clan matches.
  4. Idea for Modified Battle Mode (Not Same as Warband)

I want to begin this thread by stating that while I am a big proponent of bringing back a 1 life game mode ("Battle"), I also believe that there were meaningful areas for improvement from the Battle mode featured in Warband. For those who are unfamiliar, Battle was usually played between teams...
  5. Great Job Taleworlds

Community puts together siege event. Servers crash repeatedly. Really proving why custom servers are needed and Taleworld servers can't be trusted. Given that player feedback is ignored anyways, think its about time to just release the custom servers.
  6. [PETITION] DON'T Rollback/Disable Quit Penalty

No reason solo players should be treated like second class citizens. Yes it sucks that there are no private servers and that Taleworlds foolishly refuses to release the map editor. Still, planned matches between the 2-3 clans that do them is no excuse for destroying the solo player experience...
  7. To the all knowing mexxico

Being a developer who is known to mingle among the people and impart great wisdom, would you mind conveying such knowledge with respect to some of the main questions held by the multiplayer community? 1) When will the map editor be made available to players? 2) Are the developers satisfied with...
  8. Need for Map Editor on Alpha Branch

Even though private servers are still very far off, it will take an incredible amount of time for players to create the maps necessary to fill up those servers. This player created content will ultimately be the life blood of the game once private servers go live in a year. As the devs...
  9. Status of Map Maker at Launch

In the recent steam blog, there was no mention of a map maker being available at launch. Is it possible to get confirmation whether this tool will be available at launch, and if not, when it will become available? Given the limited map pool currently in the beta (and presumably at launch), this...
  10. Native Completed Warband Fantasy League

Hello everyone! After much anticipation, I have created this thread to accommodate the relaunch of the Warband Fantasy League (WFL). This is a tournament designed first and foremost to foster fun, competitive experiences within the community that wouldn't occur otherwise. To this end, we have...
  11. Test

Test to see if it is possible to post in a "completed" board.
  12. Astronomy for dummies

Figured since it's been a over a year since everyone learned out lightyears, it's time for our next lesson. In here we shall discuss the black holes / dumpster fires that different teams/individuals have become. Play nice else this learning opportunity be wasted.
  13. WPL2 Map Discussion

Purpose of Thread Since having a single discussion thread never works and the admins of the tourney still haven't put up a child's board, I decided to go ahead and make a separate thread for this subset of issues. This thread is for discussion solely about maps for the upcoming...
  14. Map Survey

I felt it would be interesting to see how the community would respond to the following questions. Survey Map Pool Question 1: From best to worst, how would you rank the maps in terms of balance between spawns? In other words, which maps do the best job of not providing an advantage to one...
  15. Legacy Plains v Hepburn

Which map do you prefer for the tourney?
  16. Another Love Based Poll: Week 2 Now Up

Week 2 poll: Among players who want to be competitive, why do some people never seem to improve at the game? Why is it that some players can play for extended periods and never get better, while others can play for limited periods and stay above the curve? Results Week 1: Players from...
  17. [WPL] Match scheduling!

SCHEDULING This is a thread for teams to consolidate their match times! Team you are from?: Team you are playing?: Day, Date, Time?:
  18. [UNAC S5] Team and Player Stats V.2

STATS HERE! Weekly stats have been completely reworked to include more information that can more easily be adjusted as mistakes are found. Should any mistakes be found in the current data, please post the need for an adjustment below and it will be made as soon as possible. Current...
  19. [UNAC S4] Administration

Administration Team:                              Contact Information: Arys                                                                  Chainsawpunisher                                              Clockwise                                                          Greenknight     ...
  20. [UNAC 3] Finals Stream TmW vs KoA

[center] Watch tonight's match LIVE on WarbandNA at 9:30PM EST. The Midnight Watchmen vs [b][SIZE=32px]Knights of Avalon [size=16pt] Follow @WarbandNA to stay up-to-date on UNAC S3!
Back
Top Bottom