Search results for query: *

• Users: Lav
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lav

Warband Modder's Download Repository

Warband Modder's Download Repository If you need something for Warband modding, you should be able to find it here. If you can't find it here, it probably doesn't exist. :smile: Suggestions and applications for inclusion into this list (to make previous two statements closer to the truth) are...
  2. Lav

Discussion for Native Expansion Developer Snapshot

All players who have downloaded and tried out the Native Expansion Developer Snapshot v0.620dev, please post in this thread and share your experiences with developers and other players. Any input you might have, even if it's a single one-liner post, will be useful to evaluate the most pressing...
  3. Lav

Warband Refined & Enhanced Compiler Kit (v1.0.0 @ Mar 01, 2015)

Warband Refined & Enhanced Compiler Kit (W.R.E.C.K.) Download W.R.E.C.K. 1.0.0 (1.25 Mb file size) from: Nexus Mods | Lav's Warband Workshop Updated version with bugfixes by Vetrogor W.R.E.C.K. Description and Features W.R.E.C.K. is designed as replacement for the module system compiler...
  4. Lav

OSP Kit Optimisation Warband Module System 1.166 (with tweaks and giggles)

Warband Module System 1.166 (with tweaks and giggles) Download the module system as zip archive (1.3 Mb file size) from: Nexus Mods | Lav's Warband Workshop This is essentially the vanilla Module System with a number of fixes and tweaks: File header_operations.py has been completely replaced...
  5. Lav

Native OSP 3D Art Native Bow Retextures

Lav's Native Bow Retexture Pack. Download the 7z archive (315 Kb file size). A side product of my experiments with UV-mapping and re-texturing during Native Expansion development. All vanilla bows have been remapped, improving visual quality somewhat and making further re-texturing much...
  6. Lav

An bumpmap/specular conflict in specular_shader_skin_bump_high

I'm observing a weird issue with normal and specular maps. I've been trying to adapt a couple of models from pino69 Armor Pack. All textures are encoded as DXT3 there, but since alpha-channel is not used anywhere, I converted them to DXT1 to save file size. Once that happened, specular map...
  7. Lav

Developer Blog

Developer Blog. In this thread I will be posting my own random ramblings, sneak peeks and teasers regarding the currently ongoing development of the next major release of Native Expansion. Disclaimer: nothing posted in this thread has any official status. There is no guarantee that anything...
  8. Lav

Forum Re-organization

As some players may have noticed, I've done some re-organization of stickied topics. Download and information threads will be locked from now on, as their purpose is to deliver information from developers to players, not to discuss the mod itself. Download thread in particular will now function...
  9. Lav

Introduction, Information and FAQ

What is Native Expansion? Native Expansion was built by people who love the original game and it's sandbox style. We do not try to make it into something it is not, to radically change the game mechanics or gameplay experience. But everything we had in the original game, we're improving upon...
  10. Lav

Download, Installation and Release News

Downloading and Installing Native Expansion. You can find all currently active links to download Native Expansion mod and it's major add-ons and patches in the first post of this thread. Each post after the first one contains the release notes for a new version of Native Expansion or a critical...
  11. Lav

Native Expansion v0.610b has been released!

Native Expansion 0.610b released. This is the stable release - I'm not planning to add any functionality to it in the future with the exception of bugfixing patches. At the same time, I'm starting the development of the savegame-incompatible release. It is expected that several next versions...
  12. Lav

Need help attributing OSP (supposedly) packs

I've been keeping a personal "library" of OSP resource packs, collected over time from these forums, MB Repository, Nexus Mods et cetera. The practice has proven itself useful many times as links tend to disappear over time. However recently I've decided to take things more seriously and...
  13. Lav

SP Tutorial Module System Patching compiler to understand references to module_info_pages

When customizing Info Pages content for a side project of mine I have encountered a minor problem: Warband module system compiler does not understand references to entries of module_info_pages.py. To fix the problem process_operations.py file must be modified as follows: Add one more import...
  14. Lav

Native Expansion Patch - It's official now!

Native Expansion Unexpectedly Official Patch v0.609b. Savegame-compatible starting from 0.608b2 Unofficial Patch. Savegame compatibility with 0.608b vanilla Native Expansion is not guaranteed! Congratulations to all players! Native Expansion Unofficial Patch is officially going official...
  15. Lav

Will Script For Food :-)

This thread contains scripting requests that have been accepted by myself as a freebie for the community. There are no guarantees that any accepted request will actually be delivered, but there's a guarantee that I'll either deliver the code or notify that I'm not going to. :-) Early requests...
  16. Lav

B Native [Items] FISH&CHIP Heraldic Armor Pack

FISH&CHIP Heraldic Armor Pack v.1.0. An armor add-on for Native, introducing 17 heraldic variants of Warband body armor items. Download 7Z Archive on Google Drive Screenshots All 17 new items in player's inventory: Heraldic variant of Archer's Padded Vest: Heraldic variant of Brigandine...
  17. Lav

New OSP Ideas - Sceners & Heraldry Artists Still Needed!

Okay, so what follows is the list for several OSP projects that I have ideas for. However my personal skill set is not optimally suited for them. So while I potentially can do everything listed below, it will take longer and look uglier than it otherwise could. Hence for all the these ideas...
  18. Lav

Thesis: 100% Dynamic Aristocracy

Okay, what follows is definitely not a working code, but just a lot of theorising and untested ideas. Therefore criticism and comments are extremely welcome. It is theorized, that it's possible to create a working framework supporting a fully dynamic aristocracy system for Warband, with...
  19. Lav

OSP Code SP [WB] BookZ OSP

Moar BookZ A medium-complexity scripting OSP pack to provide you tons of randomized books in the game. Download and Gallery Link Includes the ability to name a real existing NPC as a book author (yep, player too). Seven different book types (of which only 6 currently make sense as the...
  20. Lav

New Module System Compiler Development

Please proceed to new thread for downloads.
Back
Top Bottom