Sergeant Knight at Arms
- Best answers
- Downloading and Installing Native Expansion.
You can find all currently active links to download Native Expansion mod and it's major add-ons and patches in the first post of this thread. Each post after the first one contains the release notes for a new version of Native Expansion or a critical patch. Players are recommended to subscribe to this thread to automatically receive new release notifications.
Latest official release of Native Expansion is v0.625. It requires Warband engine version 1.174 or any higher version.
Download Native Expansion v0.625b full install as .ZIP
Download both the Native Expansion v0.625 zip. Unzip into your Warband 'Modules' directory.
The resulting path should look like:
- C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Native Expansion [BETA] for Warband installation on 32bit Windows.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Native Expansion [BETA] for Warband installation on 64bit Windows.
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Native Expansion [BETA] for Steam Warband installation on 32bit Windows.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Native Expansion [BETA] for Steam Warband installation on 64bit Windows.
If you wish to get the latest version of Native Expansion and are willing to contribute to Native Expansion development by playing, testing and commenting on it, you can download the Development Snapshot. It is not a recommended version for people who just want to play, as it may include untested code and resources, lack balance, contain bugs, etc. Keep in mind that the development team does not guarantee savegame compatibility between different versions of Development Snapshots - in fact, we pretty much guarantee the opposite! On the plus side, you will get all the new features immediately instead of waiting for months until the next official release.
To prevent possible conflicts, Development Snapshots will install as Native Expansion [DEV] module. There will be no conflict between regular Native Expansion installation and the Development Snapshot, so you can safely install both if you wish.
NOTE: AS OF .621, THE CURRENT DEV SNAPSHOT HAS BEEN MERGED. NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD IT AT THE MOMENT.
- soulmata's personal recommendation is the Battle Size Changer tool, allowing you to modify your singleplayer battle size in a far wider range than the standard slider in the game settings. With this tool, you can get battles with up to 1000 participants - assuming your computer can handle this, of course.
Download links to previous versions of Native Expansion, both for Warband and Mount&Blade, can be found under the spoiler tag.
Previous versions of Native Expansion for Warband.
- Native Expansion v0.609b.
Version 0.608b+ sources.
- Unofficial Patch version 0.608b2 + sources.
- Unofficial Patch version 0.608b3 + sources.
- Unofficial Patch version 0.608b4 + sources.
- Unofficial Patch version 0.608b5 (sources included).
- Unofficial Patch version 0.608b6 (sources included).
- Unofficial Patch version 0.608b7 (sources included).
- Unofficial Patch version 0.608b8 (sources included).
- Version 0.605b on MB Repository.
- Version 0.603b on Nexus Mods.