Search results for query: *

• Users: ronin44
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ronin44

Skirmish

Hello. A rude old lord taught me about skirmish by press f6 but when i press the key nothing happens, how its work?
  2. ronin44

Scenic menu

Hello. I like the Scenic menu but when its appear after some go in and go out my game stuck and i need to Ctr Alt Del to close the game i get also ctd some times. When i disable this scenic menu i have no any issue with the game, in the map and the battle i have good frame most times its around...
  3. ronin44

Some historically questions

Hello. I have some historically question about armies and weapons at that time period. 1.Didnt cossacks or sweish army use any shield? 2.Didnt cossacks use any bow? 3.Didnt cossack use any 2handed weapons? 4.Didnt hussars use any firearms? Appreciation your answers.
  4. ronin44

Some opinions about multyplayer

I did single play mount and blabe and expansions for years. But some times i try to play multi. These are my opinios that i got about the multi. 1-Ping is the one of the most important thing in this game, i saw you failed attack and denfend by the ping, this is a fast game you need to act fast...
  5. ronin44

Black mace bonus bug

When you got black mace It give you bonus +50 to your party but when any companion join my army i lost my a lot of my solider. Example: i had 172 troops then 2 companion join me then i saw i have under 100 solider.
  6. ronin44

How aim with guns?

Helllo. Im a bit confused how aim with my guns? actully i cant hit the target when they are in long distance, shall i aim upper of the targets?
  7. ronin44

Changing banner

Hello. How i can changes my banner?
  8. ronin44

Musket mod for warband?

Hello. Is there any musket gun mod for warband 1.134? Thanks.
  9. ronin44

Which Helmet

Hmmm which helmet is fit with plate armor? Winge helmet, great helmet or bascient or another one? I have a plate armor a plate bood  :).
  10. ronin44

Weapons and Factions

Hello. Is there any way that we know which weapons belong to which factions. For example i like to know which faction using long arming sword  :?:.
  11. ronin44

Traveling speed

I have 4 horses in my inventory but they didnt any effect on traveling speed.
  12. ronin44

Best Spear

Which spear is the best and why? Edit: When you are unmounted.
  13. ronin44

What happens

Hello. I want to know what happens if i sell stuff in wrong shops? For example if i sell waepon to a village shop or i sell smoked fish into the armory shop?
  14. ronin44

Chests

Hello. Is there any hidden chest in warband? I have no casstle so no chest, i want  buy new gears but want to save my old gears to somewhere, Its not worth to sell those and maybe i want wear them again after a while. If i find those chest i can save those gears in the chest  :).
  15. ronin44

Relation with city, for what?

is relation whith city useful or not?
  16. ronin44

Shields

I have questions about shields. The "body scutum" and "thureos" are roman shields or used by other people?
  17. ronin44

Black thing

Why these armour and shield have black thing?
  18. ronin44

Why?

Why there is 2 trenthure? http://i051.radikal.ru/0907/fa/13e0f5d8a9d1.jpg I change the commander and lose the battle ,after war my original character gone :shock:.
  19. ronin44

Historical

I see the great sword and 2H swords in this mod, Is this historical accurate?
  20. ronin44

Which bow is best?

Which bow is best?
Back
Top Bottom