What happens

Users who are viewing this thread

ronin44

Squire
Hello.
I want to know what happens if i sell stuff in wrong shops?
For example if i sell waepon to a village shop or i sell smoked fish into the armory shop?

I knew i can sell to anywhere but i want to know what happen after?
I dont like when i go to a weapon shop to buy a sword i have to see armor or fish instead of weapons.

Well, just try not to sell your fish to anyone but the goods merchant. I think the fish will eventually disappear anyway, since the shop inventories refresh occasionally.

Yeah, the items will eventually disappear as the shop inventory updates. I usually haul so much swag that I have to sell to the incorrect merchants simply because the others don't have any room left to put it. And even then I occasionally top up the whole town.

DanAngleland said:
Well, just try not to sell your fish to anyone but the goods merchant. I think the fish will eventually disappear anyway, since the shop inventories refresh occasionally.

It can also be tempting to sell to the book broker. He has lots of cash and empty slots. His inventory doesn't refresh at all (or maybe not near as often) and he will have to carry around what you sell him.

orbitup said:
DanAngleland said:

It can also be tempting to sell to the book broker. He has lots of cash and empty slots. His inventory doesn't refresh at all (or maybe not near as often) and he will have to carry around what you sell him.

LOL, yeah I found this out by accident the other day. Sold him a bunch of spice for a lot of money. Then I ran into him again a few days later somewhere else. I bought all that spice back cheap.

The book merchants inventory never updates (rearrange their books and they will stay in that order) so they can be abused with a little creativity but it mostly comes down to luck. Spice was selling for such a great price wherever I was when I ran into him, and I had a ton of it to sell. Then I just happened to run into him later back at Tulga and spice prices happened to be very favorable for buying so I made bank.

But hey! I bought a book from him with my profits so it is all good. If he breathes a word of it to anyone I will send some adventurer out to murder him.

Back
Top Bottom