Search results for query: *

• Users: Rulin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rulin

SP - General Ability to change weapons during battle

I think it would be great if you had a cart or chest at your initial spawn location where you can open your global inventory and change weapons. The chest could be an unlock you get in your skill tree. Maybe under tactics.
  2. Rulin

SP - UI [Encyclopedia] Sorting by level filter-option

I am pretty sure I was able to sort wanderers by level in 1.03. Maybe it was a mod that enabled this, but if not: can this filter please be brought back? It was very useful and allowed sorting wanderers basically by strength/experience as well es potential spouses. Currently the filter option on...
  3. Rulin

SP - UI [Steam Workshop] New Filter "Translation"

Please consider adding a new filter there for all the translations. This way you would be able to filter out translations of already existing mods. Currently they act like dublicates of existing mods and make browsing the workshop a bit cumbersome.
  4. Rulin

Do Formation Captains and their Perks affect simulated battle performance?

I was wondering, if you already assigned companions to all your formations, would their perks affect the performance of a simulated battle? Would the game know for example, that my infantery had more hp, a higher one handed skill as well as better handling and swing speed?
  5. Rulin

SP - General Please remove Focus Points and change how Attribute Points work

Never liked the character progression. Leveling up is way too slow, the perks often offer unsatisfying and conflicting bonuses, and it is overall too much busywork identifing the right ones for each different type of character/companion type. Just picking the bottom perks of a skill, for...
  6. Rulin

SP - UI Better Wanderer Tooltip in city/tavern view

Please add a better tooltip for wanderers sitting in the tavern. Atm I have to right click every single one of them because the current tooltip doesn't provide any useful info. And even then, the exclopedia entry only lists a few, and not all of their skills/perks. This is how it currently...
  7. Rulin

SP - UI Pls give companions with clanroles extra icons. Helps when picking a governor.

Please add clan role indicators/symbols in to the screen when you select a governor for a castle or town. This would help to not pick a companion that already has a job. And to the chracter and clan-member-screen as well pls. Since it is the only place where you can acurately compare the stats...
  8. Rulin

SP - UI Colorcoding or mini Icons for Perk Tree and better organizing

This is a cross post. I thought it deserves a seperate suggestion here, to make it ... better organized. :xf-smile: Edit: Even though I still like the idea of more color coding in the perk tree, I realized that the govenor perks are not directly related with steward skills, they are just one...
  9. Rulin

SP - UI Shortcut for auto battle, imprison and loot action against small bandit-troops. (ALT+LMB)

The constant clicking and laggy inventory actions just for clearing out areas from tiny bandit troops could be improved by adding a feature to make this more convinient. Maybe via shortcut similar to the follow feature/toggle. I think it is shift+LMB. So in this case, ALT+LMB will try to fight...
  10. Rulin

SP - World Map Please add terrain info to settlements if they have the attribute

This is a suggestion just in case they have terrains assigned at all. If yes, would be good to see the terrain in the mouseover tooltip. I was just leveling my govenor of Car Banseth in tactics and I started to wonder if perks, granting terrain bonuses like Proper Engagement (+5%dmg on plains...
  11. Rulin

Any tips to increase settlement building speed?

Hi, I am currently trying to build a wall in my town and it says 160+ days. Even with bonus money adding additional 60. Is there anything else I can do? There was a penalty for low loyalty, but this should go away after awhile. Are there maybe perks I should look out for? Currently playing...
  12. Rulin

Resolved Crash after daily coin change (Train Troops quest ended via companion)

Summary: I have a crash currently that stops me from playing because it happens once the daily coin change occurs. I noticed a train troops quest also ends at that moment, so this might be the reason for the crash. I already tried verifying game files, starting in safe mode and disabling mods...
  13. Rulin

SP - General [Smithing] Please add "Training" feature

I know there is a (hopefully) bigger revamp for crafting incoming. I just wanted to suggest that smithing could need a training option, so you don't need to craft, smelt and refine thousands of items just to level up. Imo this kind of grind completely ruins the immersion of a potentially pretty...
  14. Rulin

Resolved [1.5.0 beta] Negative relation when releasing prisoner after battle

Summary: I just won a big battle (300 vs 500) near Jamayeh (Aserai) against Judira (Noble) and released her right after the fight. Instead of getting a relation boost like in previous versions, the game decided to change the relation from 0 to -9. Not sure if this is intended, hence the report...
  15. Rulin

Can you visit your younger siblings?

I started a new campain with current 1.4.3 beta and after a while in the mainquest, you can allow your bigger brother to join your party or take care of a settlement for you. But what about the 2 younger siblings? They seem to have wandered to 2 different cities after just checking my clan...
  16. Rulin

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Suggestion] Training Dummy (Strawman)

After reading another post about how complicated the melee combat is I came up with the idea of a training dummy with dynamic hitzones. Some of these threads describing problems with the combat system sound like it is hard for new players to hit certain body zones accurately. Everybody should...
  17. Rulin

Learing limit from attributes not calculated correctly

Summary: Currrently you do not get +10 learning limit for the first attribute. Only 2+ How to Reproduce: Check learing limit bonus for 1 intelligence chars (should be 0) vs 2 (+10) or higher. Same for all the other attributes. Version: 1.0.6
  18. Rulin

Resolved Designated Engineer Companion not used during sieges (no xp)

Summary: My main Hero's role is set to Quartermaster. I also gain xp over time because of that. (Steward?) But when I attack a castle and prepare the siege on the worldmap, he also gets Engineer XP even though another companion has the role as engineer. The compaion (Kras Breakskull) has 0...
  19. Rulin

[NPC-Suggestion] Female Bard

https://imgur.com/gallery/ZFBUbLC (with sound) :iamamoron:
  20. Rulin

Inventory UI

I just watched this gameplay video https://youtu.be/tIfFJL6yt8I?t=7m17s and I noticed when the inventory showed up, that you always have to scroll through a list without a search feature. I  hope this gets added at some point in the future. But at least there are a few category buttons in the...
Back
Top Bottom