Resolved Crash after daily coin change (Train Troops quest ended via companion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.6
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-01-11_15.27.06_82e3863bcf4694f1ced37d4e6e6ed342
Summary:
I have a crash currently that stops me from playing because it happens once the daily coin change occurs. I noticed a train troops quest also ends at that moment, so this might be the reason for the crash. I already tried verifying game files, starting in safe mode and disabling mods. Nothing helped.

How to Reproduce: Wait for daily coin change (in my save) when the train troops quest ends. (Companion is training troops)
Scene Name (if related): World Map

Computer Specs:
GPU: RX590 AMD
GPU Driver Version: 20.12.1
CPU: R5 2600 AMD
RAM: 32GB DDR4
Motherboard: Asrock B450
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): M2 SSD

Last edited:
Hi! Could you upload your save file saved right before the crash to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hi! Could you upload your save file saved right before the crash to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
I did that already. There should also be an upload from my game: 2021-01-11_15.27.06_82e3863bcf4694f1ced37d4e6e6ed342
Edit: I can do another one, in case the upload didn't work.

Got the file, thanks! Forwarded to QA team for further investigation. I'll update this thread when I hear back from them!

I have been informed that a fix will be implemented regarding this issue with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom