Search results for query: *

• Users: Joe Friday
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Joe Friday

In Progress Login Failed Could not connect to server

Summary:I started receiving this error this evening. It is the first time I have had this error. I play through STEAM. Maybe the PC servers are down or maybe it is an issue with my computer. Please help. Thanks. How to Reproduce: When I attempt to login to play on multiplayer. Scene Name...
  2. Joe Friday

Resolved Companion Reset of Perks/Focus Points/Attributes

I just hired another companion to my party and I noticed his perks, attributes and focus points need allocating. I did not notice it being this way when I first hired him although he has not been in my party long. Is this a new feature or a weird glitch? Maybe I accidentally implemented a...
  3. Joe Friday

Complete List of Income vs Expenses

I'll make this quick. Is there a better way to see a complete list of income vs expenses? The only way I know how to do it is by hovering the mouse cursor over the denar at the bottom of the screen. The problem is once you have a lot of fiefs, garrisons and parties there is not enough room on...
  4. Joe Friday

Party Limit Keeps Changing/Troops Leaving Party

I'm sure it's something with my perks or whatever but for the life of me I can't figure out why my max party size limit keeps fluctuating between 456-461. I'll recruit the max to 461 just to be told later I've lost troops due to abandonment. I'll check and my limit will randomly drop back down...
  5. Joe Friday

Governor: Player vs Companion

So, I believe I understand the perks and roles of how companions operate as governors. What of the player? I don't know how to assign myself as governor to a settlement. Am I the governor of all the settlements that are not assigned to a companion? Or am I only the governor of a settlement that...
  6. Joe Friday

In Progress Crash Shortly After Updating to 1.6.4.

Summary: The game started crashing shortly after I upgraded to 1.6.4. Up until then the game has been very stable. I have tried adjusting the graphics setting to very low. I have tried playing in windowed mode. I have verified game files. I have updated Windows and my NVIDIA drivers. I...
  7. Joe Friday

Changing Versions and Installing Beta

First allow me to ask for forgiveness. I'm not good at navigating through the support forum and also not good at using the search function. My computer crashes almost immediately once I start a battle. It has been doing this ever since the 1.6.4 update. I've tried multiple fixes including a...
  8. Joe Friday

Does Quality of Troops Matter in Garrisons or Just Numbers?

The question is the title. Does the quality of the troops matter in siege simulations or is it solely based off numbers? I would assume it's a combination of both. I try to throw in a good handful of top tier infantry and archers to bolster the militia and mid tiered garrison forces. I often...
  9. Joe Friday

Military Campaign Doomed to Fail

I took over as High King of Vlandia after that old bastard Derthert died of disease many years ago. Everything was going very well for the first decade or so as I was imposing my will upon my foes as I expanded my kingdom to the east and to the south but alas, war has begun to take its toll. My...
  10. Joe Friday

Prioritizing Recruitment in Army

I find it strange I cannot prioritize which lord or companion gets to recruit from settlements when in an army. Whenever I go to a settlement to try to recruit soldiers my lords get priority over me. After they are finished recruiting there is rarely anyone left for me. Is there a way to make...
  11. Joe Friday

Mercenaries Quit Without Warning

It's so frustrating when your mercs quit without warning and run away without a chance of catching up to them to renew your contract. Is there any indicators to let the player know that the mercs are about to leave? I think a good solution would be to have a popup appear on the screen that gives...
  12. Joe Friday

Absurd Horse Armour Stats?

So, I was swapping out my brother's armour and was thinking of rewarding him with a Pureblood mount I got as loot after a fight. I then noticed the stats on his Scale Barring horse armour. I think I would have noticed these high stats before but they read as the following: Worth 114277 Weight...
  13. Joe Friday

Brother Attacked Our Village

Is there a known bug or rare game mechanic where a family member or party member will attack a friendly village? I just got a notification stating my brother was attacking one of our friendly villages. Unfortunately I could not take a screenshot before the message vanished.
  14. Joe Friday

Vlandian Banner Knight and Champion Armour

Which settlement sells their coat of plates? I am looking for some for I am now High King of Vlandia. The Banner Knight also has a gray hood I cannot find. I've also noticed some of the Vlandian lords have golden pauldrons that I cannot find.
  15. Joe Friday

Crafting Fine, Masterwork and Legendary Weapons?

I have a quick question. How does one tell if the weapon the player creates is a fine, masterwork or legendary weapon? I'm sure it's staring me in the face. Whenever I create two handed sword for instance, all it ever says is crafted two handed sword. It never says fine two handed sword etc. I...
  16. Joe Friday

Fine, Masterwork, Legendary Weapons?

I have a quick question. How does one tell if the weapon the player creates is a fine, masterwork or legendary weapon? I'm sure it's staring me in the face. Whenever I create two handed sword for instance, all it ever says is crafted two handed sword. It never says fine two handed sword etc. I...
  17. Joe Friday

Taking Over Kingdom and Main Quest

King Derthert died I was voted in as High King of Vlandia ?. I have yet to do anything with my pieces of the banner. Since I am now king of Vlandia is there a way to advance the main quest while staying king?
  18. Joe Friday

SP - General Best Time to Start Kingdom?

I was just wondering when folks are starting their kingdoms? I figure a lot are starting as soon as they meet the bare bones criteria but it seems like you're too weak at that point of time. I personally am thinking of doing it once I hit clan tier 5. I've got a few castles and Ocs Hall ? that I...
  19. Joe Friday

I Can't Give Gold In Barter Menu?

Like the title says, I am unable to give debate to the person I'm trying to barter with. I can adjust the denar slider with the other person but not with my own character. Is there something I'm missing?
  20. Joe Friday

Overburdened?

Since today's patch came out I am all of a sudden overburdened by a ton. Did they change the mechanics? I had around 18k carrying capacity to now 845. What gives?
Back
Top Bottom