Crafting Fine, Masterwork and Legendary Weapons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe Friday

Veteran
I have a quick question. How does one tell if the weapon the player creates is a fine, masterwork or legendary weapon? I'm sure it's staring me in the face. Whenever I create two handed sword for instance, all it ever says is crafted two handed sword. It never says fine two handed sword etc. I don't have legendary unlocked yet as I'm 273 skill but I should have the other two unlocked.
Thanks

It will get more green points added. +2 +5 +10 I think to the stats, though the number isnt always the same sometimes I have had the bonuses add up to like +9

Joe Friday

Veteran
It will get more green points added. +2 +5 +10 I think to the stats, though the number isnt always the same sometimes I have had the bonuses add up to like +9
Thank you for your reply! I have noticed the +stats on some of my weapons. That brings up another question. Is there a way to give crafted weapons custom names? I know I have a two handed sword gifted to me from the late King Derthert. It's called Sentinel.

Thank you for your reply! I have noticed the +stats on some of my weapons. That brings up another question. Is there a way to give crafted weapons custom names? I know I have a two handed sword gifted to me from the late King Derthert. It's called Sentinel.
You can change the name in the crafting result pop up, right after you click Forge

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
Hmm ok. It's been a while since Imhave tried. I thought I tried that w while back and it acted like it didn't want to save. I thought it was either a glitch or something so wasn't doing correctly.
It was a bug, yeah.

Top Bottom