Search results for query: *

• Users: Grank
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Grank

Resolved Aserai Tribal Warrior - Helmet customization doesn't work

Summary: Changing the helmet of Aserai Tribal Warrior in Customization doesn't change the helmet in match. How to Reproduce: Open Customization, pick Aserai, pick Tribal Warrior, change the helmet to "Kefiyyeh with Silken Band", play TDM as Aserai and pick Tribal Warrior Scene Name (if related)...
  2. Grank

Resolved Encyclopedia heir name bug

Summary: Bookmarked name of the heir of a clan will show the name of their father instead. How to Reproduce: See the heir of a clan leader using the encyclopedia. Click Bookmark. Go back to the Heroes page to see your bookmarked heroes on top of the list. It will show the father's name instead...
  3. Grank

How do I kill myself?

My heir has just come of age and I want to change character. My current character is 52 and he's still kicking. He's not getting sick (still too young for that maybe?), and I've been save-scumming a losing battle for a while. Only knocked unconscious so far. Is there an easier way to kill...
  4. Grank

Resolved Crafting screen -> Pike doesn't show the "cannot use on horseback" icon

Summary: When creating a pike through smithing, it will not show you that it's not usable on horseback. The result, however, will show the "cannot use on horseback" icon, as pikes should. This can be misleading for players who think that they can make a super long horseback polearm with decent...
  5. Grank

Need More Info Onira daylight siege scene, grass looks bugged

Summary: The grass on Onira siege scene looks bugged. Only happens during the day as far as I know. I have another save file that does the siege at night and it looked normal. How to Reproduce: Assault Onira in a siege during the day. Here's a save file. Have you used cheats and if so which: No...
  6. Grank

Resolved Loading a file -> spending influence -> pressing ESC resets your influence

Summary: After loading a save file, spend influence in any way such as supporting a clan, and then press ESC. The number of influence you have will reset back. For example, if you have 2000 influence and support a clan twice (2x50), your influence will be 1900, but if you press ESC, the menu...
  7. Grank

In Progress Wiping clan via execution during the prisoner screen will skip the loot screen.

Summary: After defeating a lord who is the last member of their clan and capturing them, the game will bring you to the prisoner screen where you can take their prisoners as your own troops, and their troops as your prisoners. Executing the lord in this screen, and thus wiping out their clan...
  8. Grank

Need More Info Game crashed after companion died in battle

Summary: I did a siege with an army of Khuzaits against the Sturgian city of Tyal. The Khuzait army was around 1.1k strong while the garrison was around 360 men. I won the battle, but the game crashed. Unfortunately I freaked out and pressed "no" when the game asked to send the dump, so I...
  9. Grank

In Progress Custom game servers close prematurely

Summary: Since 1.5.9, a custom game server runs for three stages. However, at the third and last stage, the server will close and the player will get disconnected with a "Game Ended" message. This happens around 2:10 minutes left. The time is not consistent at 2:10 remaining. It could be a few...
  10. Grank

Resolved Sandbox: Player's armors always becomes fat-sized

Summary: Every armor the player character wears will be buff and fat regardless of the character's actual weight bar. It looks the the armor always assumes that the character is at maximum weight. This happens to both male and female characters. The bug happens to every armor. The bug doesn't...
  11. Grank

My character got pregnant without being married?

Since the new sandbox mode, I started a new campaign and tried a female character this time. After a while I noticed that her belly got big. I thought it was just an armor model bug, but it turned out it's a pregnant belly. What the hell? She hasn't married yet, and I don't think I saw any...
  12. Grank

MP Dear TW: How feasible is this temp alternative to player-hosted servers?

We know that the playerbase hates MP for a variety of reasons, but the biggest problem appears to be the lack of feature to host your own servers with your own rules. The root of this, from my observation, is that people hate getting spammed by archers and cavalry. That's why they want to host...
  13. Grank

Can't login after a small patch last Saturday

Hello. I keep getting the "couldn't receive login results from server" message when I start the game. I could play just fine before. This started happening after I got a very small update on Steam. I think it was only around 110kb. I thought the server was down or something, but this is already...
  14. Grank

Female mesh for boots and helmets?

I searched through the Internet and couldn't find an answer, so I hope I'm not making a duplicate question. Hi, everyone. I'd like to know if it's possible to have a different feminized mesh for boots and possibly helmets, just like how we can do so by using the third frame for body armors. To...
Back
Top Bottom