Version number
e1.5.9.267291
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Grank

Master Knight
Summary: Since 1.5.9, a custom game server runs for three stages. However, at the third and last stage, the server will close and the player will get disconnected with a "Game Ended" message. This happens around 2:10 minutes left. The time is not consistent at 2:10 remaining. It could be a few seconds earlier or later. It looks like this is a server-wide "crash" that happens to all players, because I always come back to see a new server with 0 players, and people will start coming into it.

My hypothesis is that the server's run duration is not set properly, because it doesn't take into account various waiting time like the between-game intervals, the duration of the victory screen, etc. I will try to gather more data when I have the time.

How to Reproduce: Play any Custom Game mode like Team Deathmatch or Siege and wait until the last stage.
Scene Name (if related): All
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Image #1 shows the game disconnecting, with the remaining time being 02:09. Can't tell from the pic alone but that player is just rotating, repeating their last input before getting disconnected. Image #2 is just the message after the DC. Image #3 shows that the Team Deathmatch server is created anew.
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce® GTX 1650Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce® GTX 1650Ti Version 27.21.14.5167
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2496 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: 24GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello. May I ask if this issue is still being worked on? The issue still persists in the current version (main) with the exact same behavior. It looks like quite a major issue to me, so I'd like to bump this just in case.

Back
Top Bottom