Version number
e1.5.9.267611
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Grank

Master Knight
Summary: I did a siege with an army of Khuzaits against the Sturgian city of Tyal. The Khuzait army was around 1.1k strong while the garrison was around 360 men. I won the battle, but the game crashed. Unfortunately I freaked out and pressed "no" when the game asked to send the dump, so I checked the log instead. It went down to "Dalai the Swift has died in battle" and the following lines were kernel stuff to the game exiting and "Dump cancelled by player". I made a backup in that same folder and tested again. No companion died this time and the game didn't crash. I lost the backup log though. I didn't know the game cleans the whole folder on startup. Sorry about the lack of log and crash dump. :facepalm:
How to Reproduce: Fight a siege battle in which a companion dies.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Tyal Siege
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce® GTX 1650Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce® GTX 1650Ti Version 27.21.14.5167
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2496 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: 24GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Do you have a save file before the battle that crashed? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file before the battle that crashed? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Oops it's gone. I think the game wrote over it at some point. I played a lot this weekend. Sorry. I'll try doing another big siege and test it again to help confirm the cause of the bug.

Back
Top Bottom