Search results for query: *

1. How much modding abilities will we have?

As it stands, the game is being modded by using harmony which is effectively hacking the game and inserting code into the codebase the game THINKS belongs. This results in a lot of fixes or additions to being tricky to correct, at the very least correct without worrying about compatibility...
  2. SP Native Working Traits Mod: Updated and working

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/437?tab=description It's been a few months due to moving and other issues, but I finally got this mod working again after it was broken by 1.4.3 Confirmed to work on 1.5.3. TLDR: It makes the traits you choose during character creation to...
  3. Resolved Traits Bug from DAY ONE still exists, my Mod once again fixed it.

To this day, unless you're running my mod, or if the community patch was updated and fixed since 1.4.3, no one playing the game is getting the traits actually assigned during character creation. It's literally 3 lines of code that fixed it, and months ago I posted like crazy on it so I'm beyond...
  4. SP Native Working Traits Fix

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/437/?tab=description This fixes the bug where the traits assigned during character creation would disappear upon interacting with the world. This is my first mod ever, let me know if it breaks anything. This uses harmony so it's possible...
  5. [MOD] Traits Fix

here is the link to the traits fix mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/437/?tab=description Please post there if there are any issues, it's been tested...but mistakes can happen. This should make it so when you create a character, your traits won't go away as soon as...
  6. [BUG] Valor not being calculated

Issue: Valor is not being calculated after a battle Evidence: See MapEventSide.cs method CalculateRenownAndValorValue(float). Renown and INFLUENCE are calculated, but not valor. This is why no one is getting the valorous trait.
  7. Resolved [Bug] Level Lords son unable to be accomplished

Summary: The "Lord's son" is spawning with zero attribute points. Any skill leveled past 0 has a 0.00 learning rate, meaning the lord CANNOT learn anything How to Reproduce: Find and accept "train a lord's son" Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  8. bandits/Looters...gone

I'm using the slow looters mod, and it has completely changed the game. Apparently the reason there were bandits and looters EVERYWHERE is because the lords couldn't catch them. Now, I can't find a looter group to level troops to save my life.
  9. [BUG] Can access other lords inventories inside cities

Issue: See topic repeateable: Always category: Critical This is massively game breaking, economy destroying, character progression destroying bug. Steps: 1) Enter a city with a lord/force present 2) Access the party screen 3) then click on inventory screen Left side will be total inventories of...
  10. [BUG] Party inventories of other parties are accessible when army leader

Bug: You can access the inventories of the army you are in if you are the leader (maybe if you're just in it?) at least during a seige (maybe not only during) Result: You can simply "take" millions of denar worth of items just like that (including cats...yes there are cats) Issue: Simply by...
  11. Resolved Solved For Devs: Traits Bug fix IDed

For the Devs: Your character creation system is assigning Traits levels directly. Quests however are checking against the actual XP accrued from missions and manually calculating the levels. As such it looks like everyone is "losing" traits they technically only half-had in the first place...
  12. Resolved Player Trait Bug with belief that its not fully broken...CODE INCLUDED

After using the debug console mod, I've found that the reason our traits go away from character creation is that the trait levels are being reset to zero when the trait xp is modified. Example from several tests: A new character with "Honest" trait (honor level of 1 or more) is immediately...
  13. From Code: the traits giving us so much trouble...follow on post connected

So like others I'm digging through code. here is what is SUPPOSED to happen: Default consequences not mission related: LordExecutedHonorPenalty = -1000; TroopsSacrificedValorPenalty = -30; VillageRaidedMercyPenalty = -30; PartyStarvingGenerosityPenalty = -20; PartyTreatedWellGenerosityBonus =...
  14. Marriage is bugged

I went to arrange the "financial" transaction for my wife, and it wound up i could get her for 1 gold, the offer put her into my "give" box rather than the father's, and as such any price counted as a "gift" for the wife I was "offering"...but getting.
  15. Crossbows price wrong

Crossbows cost between 20,000 and 45,000 gold. A quest from a city gang to get 16 of them would cost over half a million gold
  16. Cavalry Calculations incorrect in simulation

A combined army of 190 infantry, archers, and cavalry faced a force of 30 lancers, 1 infantry and 1 archer. In the simulation, the force of 30 caused 120 casualties before being defeated. I think not. When taking command, it was 7 casualties.
  17. Defender number stats are wrong

When you are the leader of an army, and you are in a city/castle. the calculation is showing: militia, your army numbers combined, and THEN shows the population of the other parties. It needs to show your party as YOUR party, not the army party number, else it is confusing because the numbers...
  18. Need More Info Units do not save/load their unit type if modified

If you assign an infantry unit a say heavy infantry, save game, and then load, the new unit designation is reset to the original.
  19. City/castle defenses make building offensive structures pointless

I have no watched, on EVERY SINGLE siege, the sieger attempt to build offensive weapons such as catapults and ballista. The result? Dead in seconds. The defending city/castle either builds their own defenses so fast, or already has them, so that as soon as a single weapon is built, it is...
Back
Top Bottom