City/castle defenses make building offensive structures pointless

Users who are viewing this thread

I have no watched, on EVERY SINGLE siege, the sieger attempt to build offensive weapons such as catapults and ballista. The result? Dead in seconds. The defending city/castle either builds their own defenses so fast, or already has them, so that as soon as a single weapon is built, it is targeted and destroyed by the weapons defending the location. these weapons in an ACTUAL seige would be constructed in safety and then moved forward when it was time to assault. Further, a trebuchet is meant to have far superiro range than an onanger, so it shouldn't be able to be hit by the defensive weapons.

You must put them in reserve when you build them then once you have enough ready bring them all out at once to stand a chance.

Eh.. I’m watching the ai use siege equipment just fine. I find the issue of not being able to Choose what defences off putting. Not only that but catapults at the moment are useless. They cannot hit anything, I watch the boulders sail off into the distance no where near any enemies. And all that is at the lowest it can get to. Not the furthest.

Back
Top Bottom