Search results for query: *

• Users: Triosta
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Triosta

Enhanced warfare and tactics

The combat is pretty cut and paste. However, I'd like it if there was tactics and ambushes added. Battlefield tactics was essentially fighting, but you had a trap prepared for the enemy. Just like Home Alone with the paint cans and christmas tree ornaments. Anyway... It would go like this. You...
  2. Triosta

Survey says?!

I play it because I'm in training. I'll recruit my internet friends to meet me in europe where we'll march to surviving ancient castles and SIEGE THEM. You know, that would be a great publicity stunt.
  3. Triosta

Faction theme song?

So I was browsing a certain imageboard, and I saw a picture that depicted a failed relationship in MSpaint. The ending was quite humorous, and found out that it was based on a song by Manowar, called Sons of Odin. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qwebpUbFEqQ This seemed to suit the Nords, so I...
  4. Triosta

Buddy System

Onoes my battle advantage is -357 I won! :D Are you tired of that? So am I. I propose a buddy system. A peasant all by his lonesome has very little defense and is more often then not killed in one shot. But if two peasants are side by side, their chances of survival should increase quite a...
  5. Triosta

Companion quests

Matheld: The widow and daughter of a thane from the nordlands. Lost her thanedom to her brother-in-law. Quest: Return to her lands and get control of the thanedom back to her. It's in the nordlands, so technically it could be one of the castles. If captured and the name is gray, you have the...
  6. Triosta

Renown and other rewards

At the casualty screen hit L to bring up the game log, hit return and get your renown reward for the battle again and again. This also seems to work with the guildmaster quest to stop wars. I was somehow able to get multiple rewards.
  7. Triosta

Disabling mouse in battle

Please, for the love of GOD. Let us disable the cursor in battle if we want to. I've hit file - close and the top right X so many times in the heat of battle. 60 vs 360, last wave until victory, I hit the stupid x while swinging my mouse right when I do sideways swings to get more speed bonus.
  8. Triosta

Renown and spared captive closure

I don't really like the renown system. Sure, the more penalty in advantage the higher your fame will spread, but is it the right way? If you fight 50 enemies by yourself and kill them all, how will anyone know you did it? Is there an announcer that watches you and makes play-by-play calls to...
Back
Top Bottom