Search results for query: *

• Users: Ceriy
  • Order by date
  1. Hireing new troops in cities and forts.

Someone screwed up good on translating. Even Google translates it right.
    Post that in http://bugs.taleworlds.com/
  2. Hireing new troops in cities and forts.

It tells you (xx thalers xx days)
    Your troops will be ready in xx days.
    Something like that. I heard that there was/is a mistranslation in English version and instead of days there is some weird word.
  3. Useful tips to players

sonny99 said:
    I'm stuck on the cache quest for the Cossacks, no matter what password I give him, he complains and threatens to call his sons on me. Anyone know what I have to do?
    Ask lords other than Cossacks or Polish.
  4. Two questions

nox said:
    Considering you can trivially run a couple of no-risk caravans and make 70k in a few minutes
    That how it was in russian 1.136 version but after 1.139 patch max profit I managed to get from caravans was 10k. Maybe the code will get changed in English version for the next patch.
  5. Hireing new troops in cities and forts.

Starkad10 said:
    Hey.
    I have a problem when I try to hire new troops from the commander in a town or fort... I pay for them and simply get none.
    I am currently fighting as a swedish noble and have Tver as my fief. I have all the commanders, and I can pay for troops, but none appear in my rooster, in my party or the garrison.
    Does it take some time for them to arrive or am I doing something wrong?
    Wait 4 days and pick them up from that commander.
    Commander tells you that he accepts your order and it takes him a few days to find troops for you.
  6. Avrupa

Amaud said:
    Arkadaşlar hmn konuya geçiyim foruma baktım ama isveç senaryosu yazılmamış senaryosu yok deniliyo bu konuda bana açıklama yapabilecek biri varmı
    Sweden does not have a story.
  7. Another patch suggestion

Caba`drin said:
    Cleomenes said:
    you gotta be kiddin me. Swadian cavalry wouldnt cut through Polish Winged hussars. Their hussar lances lenght were like 360 andn ormal lance 190. Hehe so  I think you are wrong :grin:
    Who is wrong? And about what?
    From first post:
    I would love seeing sweden swordsmen cut through a rhodok shieldwall and polish cavalry being sent home by their swadian brothers
  8. I have the Black Mace! I will help people to get it too! :)

Cleomenes said:
    Im stuck. I am on the quest to help Janusz Radziwil rebel against Poland.  When i captured a Tatar Mirza he gave me a some kind of letter and told me its wise to go to the archives to Riga about the Templars. I looked through them and then a new quest pop up. It says the Mace have to be in the Radziwil Family crypt. The problem is I ask lords and then say Im a newcommer in lands and dont tell me anything. I succeded rebeling against poland and then asked Radziwil about the scrypt. I had 70+ relation with him and he said That he ownes me much and he wont answer this question os something like that.
    Can somone give me some ideas to find whene that Crypt might be?
    Cheers
    A Polish lord will tell you where the crypt is after your relations with him are 35+.
    A simple search with Google reveals the name.

Wotann said:
    Haha. I just fought in the village to get the mace... and lost.

I learned that you can get through this quest without having to translate the book (probably my character's high intelligence)
    And I never had to rebel against the Cossacks to learn everything from the Cossack claimant  :razz: Dunno why, though.
    It may be wise to do the rebellion and bring additional rebel troops to the village fight -- which is what I'm going to try to do in my game.

When I'm done, my fan-fiction -- The Black Rider Chronicles may be used as a walkthrough. (I'm on chapter 2 of it now)
    If you have 15+ intelligence you do not need to find Pafnuty. You are given an option to either switch to Barabash or remain with Khmelnitskyi. Barabash tries to get you on his side, that's why you don't need to rebel to learn info from him. It doesn't matter who you choose as the next 2 quests are same (only you fight different faction).
  9. Janusz Radziwill WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Sladey1337 said:
    Ok so for about 5 hours i have searched every city on the damn map and asked every traveller all questions possible but no location.

Where have people found this guy?

pls help!

edit: o thought i should mention its Janusz Radziwill, needed for the black mace and for great Lithuania!
    He will be in a Polish tavern. People have found him in Warsaw, I found him in Wilna. After some time in one tavern he travels to another.
  10. The Storylines

Ask Cossack lords if they know anything about the mace. It will be a separate menu option towards bottom of options.
    If they say they don't know, keep asking. Eventually one of them tells you to go and find Clermont who rides in circles around Smolensk (traveler says he's in Smolensk, but he is not).
    You might not get an answer very fast, don't worry about it. Keep making money, fighting bandits and asking lord about mace.
  11. can't join any factions...

What quest do you have listed?
    You cannot join a faction once you start a storyline.
  12. Companion Compatibility

KPJFormat said:
    For what it's worth I'm using this team:
    Ingri (Trade, Engineer (while building CHA for trade), placed her in marksmen group as non-combat, extra rifle)
    Priest (Doctor, non-combat marksman like Ingri. He also has 2 looting but I don't build this skill as money comes from caravans)
    Victor de la Buscador (Tactics, Infantryman with athletics, shield, 1H, powerstrike until his INT is high enough for more tactics)
    Nogai (nonskilled horse archer, riding, powerdraw, powerstrike, horse archery)
    Fedot (guide: pathfinder, spotter, tracker, non-combat marksman like Ingri and Priest)

I see above I'm going to have a conflict when i recruit Mamai (I'm assuming this is necessary for quest) then I'll have to try to persuade Fedot to stay or find a new guide, pathfinding and spotting are very important.
    Mamai is required only for Black Mace (Cossack story). Zagloba is for Polish story.
  13. I have the Black Mace! I will help people to get it too! :)

Tormidal said:
    I think theres another way. I found a village under attack by bandits, and saved the village, but the elder or an old man was dying and told me about it. >.>
    That is a starting mission for the Black mace story, you get it after you have 10+ relations with Cossacks. Steps I listed are to help to get to this mission.
  14. I have the Black Mace! I will help people to get it too! :)

bertanx said:
    the problem is this: I looked warsaw, he wasn't there and when I ask him to a traveller, the other claimants appear except janus
    He might be traveling from city to city. Keep looking.
  15. Simple guide for Polish storyline

saneel said:
    I completed the task new Khan but cannot find him to cancel oath to him to get back to Poland? WTF?
    You have to speak to Polish King first before Zagloba mentions that you need to renounce your oath to Khan.
  16. Shop ?

ArkadiuszB said:
    Thanks, game bought.

I played Trial and at my Uni friends PC, just got back home.
    You have a nice friend. Enjoy the full game now.
  17. I have the Black Mace! I will help people to get it too! :)

bertanx said:
    I can't find Janus Radziwill. I talked Martyn Pushkarenko from Cossacks, he said go to Janus Radziwill, but where is he?
    He will be in a Polish tavern, people posted that they found him in Warsaw, I saw him in a different city. So start with Warsaw and check all other towns.
  18. is this the end?

humudu said:
    so ive done the questline ending up with the cossack (now called something Rus), the last task i did was "from sea to sea" i ended all other factions and when i killed the last, some guy came up and took my black mace. now what? after about 1200 in-game days am i done?
    Yes you finished Cossack story.
    You can start new game and do 2 other stories.
  19. Shop ?

ArkadiuszB said:
    I'm trying to buy WFaS through Taleworlds shop, but when I keep going down after entering all my details etc the currency is only in EUR and USD, but I live in GB so ?

What do I choose ?
    Like Derraa said, bank will automatically convert currency. That's how it always happens to items I buy.

How did you play before if your only buying now?
  20. Can not become vassel?

Tahadar said:
    Hmm... similar thing just happened to me.

Done some quests for Naum (figured is better to increase my relation with him before siding with claimant). Some guy visiting his town asked me to accept to work as mercenary for the tsar. I accepted, I followed the tsar everywhere (just to see him laying sieges and abandoning them without a reason, all armies cumulated were like 2000 soldiers together).

I received my payment, I've done some more quests for the nobles (including raiding caravans in order to make cossaks to declare war)... still none of them asked me to burn villages. I have like +10/20 relation with each and every noble, some are even +50.

However, no one asked me to burn villages, also no one have more work for me. I can't even pledge myself / sworn oath to tsar because I don't have to option when I talk to him. My last option is to locate claimant and talk to him, but I suppose that wipe my dreams of becoming the new (and fake but improved hehe) Prince Dimitri, right?

I'm open to suggestions, thank you.
    If your relations with Moscovy is 5+ find Clermont near Smolensk and talk to him. He will give you a letter of recommendation to a Moscovite lord who will give you quest that start the story.
Back
Top Bottom