I have the Black Mace! I will help people to get it too! :)

Are you trying to get the Black Mace?

• Yes

Votes: 102 38.3%
  • No

Votes: 40 15.0%
  • I have it already

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • I have had it earlier

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • What Black Mace?

Votes: 99 37.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

bertanx said:
I couldn't find Janus Radzwill, I looked all of the cities and castles in the game. Where is he? Is it bugged?

He is normally in Warsaw, in the tavern.  Find the Traveler in the tavern and ask him where a claimant is. 

[/spoiler Going back to crypt in Nevizh and found the tons of troops, how big was your party before you defeated them?]

khornebread said:
bertanx said:
I couldn't find Janus Radzwill, I looked all of the cities and castles in the game. Where is he? Is it bugged?

He is normally in Warsaw, in the tavern.  Find the Traveler in the tavern and ask him where a claimant is.

the problem is this: I looked warsaw, he wasn't there and when I ask him to a traveller, the other claimants appear except janus

Ceriy said:
Targir said:
How do we start the quests chain? 
some dude said I have to failed the quest from Polish lord and get a quest from Crimson lord and fail it, so what now?  is he even right?  if anyone can list the quests hints that would be awsome. thanks abunch
From one of stickied topics:
* How do you start the Black Mace quest? Cossack story)
1. Receive a quest to burn Maslov brod (village near Kyiv) (this quest is given by Polish lord). When you get to the village, talk to elder and refuse to burn it.
2. Get quest to bring treasury
3. From Crimean lord you get a quest to defend village Sivash, when you get there and talk to village elder, cossacks appear ready to raid it, if you let them your relations will rise with cossacks.
If relations with Cossacks are 10+ talk to first lord you see and he gives you a defend a village quest. Storyline started.
* To start a Polish storyline:
1. Complete all 3 village quests.
2. Burn Maslov Brod. (Ask any Polish Lord for a special mission)
3. Ask any Polish Lord "Tell me - what news do we have of the Polish republic?"
Or raise your relations to +10.
* Muscovy Storyline
1. Level up to lvl5, get a recommendation to Trubetskoi (from Clermont), burn 3 Polish Villages.
2. Bring supplies to Naum V. (quest from any Moscovy lord)
3. Ask any Muscovy lord about Time of Troubles.
Or raise your relations to +10.

I think theres another way. I found a village under attack by bandits, and saved the village, but the elder or an old man was dying and told me about it. >.>

Tormidal said:
I think theres another way. I found a village under attack by bandits, and saved the village, but the elder or an old man was dying and told me about it. >.>
That is a starting mission for the Black mace story, you get it after you have 10+ relations with Cossacks. Steps I listed are to help to get to this mission.

Im stuck. I am on the quest to help Janusz Radziwil rebel against Poland.  When i captured a Tatar Mirza he gave me a some kind of letter and told me its wise to go to the archives to Riga about the Templars. I looked through them and then a new quest pop up. It says the Mace have to be in the Radziwil Family crypt. The problem is I ask lords and then say Im a newcommer in lands and dont tell me anything. I succeded rebeling against poland and then asked Radziwil about the scrypt. I had 70+ relation with him and he said That he ownes me much and he wont answer this question os something like that.

Can somone give me some ideas to find whene that Crypt might be?

Cheers

Haha. I just fought in the village to get the mace... and lost.

I learned that you can get through this quest without having to translate the book (probably my character's high intelligence)
And I never had to rebel against the Cossacks to learn everything from the Cossack claimant  :razz: Dunno why, though.
It may be wise to do the rebellion and bring additional rebel troops to the village fight -- which is what I'm going to try to do in my game.

When I'm done, my fan-fiction -- The Black Rider Chronicles may be used as a walkthrough. (I'm on chapter 2 of it now)

Sladey1337 said:
Where did you find Janusz Radziwill? I cannot locate him
I think I found him in Warsaw, which was currently under Swedish rule. You'll have to ask travelers in the taverns about Radziwill, if you can't find him.

Cleomenes said:
Im stuck. I am on the quest to help Janusz Radziwil rebel against Poland.  When i captured a Tatar Mirza he gave me a some kind of letter and told me its wise to go to the archives to Riga about the Templars. I looked through them and then a new quest pop up. It says the Mace have to be in the Radziwil Family crypt. The problem is I ask lords and then say Im a newcommer in lands and dont tell me anything. I succeded rebeling against poland and then asked Radziwil about the scrypt. I had 70+ relation with him and he said That he ownes me much and he wont answer this question os something like that.
Can somone give me some ideas to find whene that Crypt might be?
Cheers
A Polish lord will tell you where the crypt is after your relations with him are 35+.
A simple search with Google reveals the name.

Wotann said:
Haha. I just fought in the village to get the mace... and lost.

I learned that you can get through this quest without having to translate the book (probably my character's high intelligence)
And I never had to rebel against the Cossacks to learn everything from the Cossack claimant  :razz: Dunno why, though.
It may be wise to do the rebellion and bring additional rebel troops to the village fight -- which is what I'm going to try to do in my game.

When I'm done, my fan-fiction -- The Black Rider Chronicles may be used as a walkthrough. (I'm on chapter 2 of it now)
If you have 15+ intelligence you do not need to find Pafnuty. You are given an option to either switch to Barabash or remain with Khmelnitskyi. Barabash tries to get you on his side, that's why you don't need to rebel to learn info from him. It doesn't matter who you choose as the next 2 quests are same (only you fight different faction).

OK, I got the black mace and I was doing the Cossack storyline.  Is that the end?  Is there more?  I never did anything inside the crypt?

Guys, i´m stuck with a thingie
Januzs Ridzwill asked me to capture a Tatar mirza but i can´t seem to find one anywhere
Please help  :???:

Dy said:
Guys, i´m stuck with a thingie
Januzs Ridzwill asked me to capture a Tatar mirza but i can´t seem to find one anywhere
Please help  :???:

Just keep looking.
I had to find one ages so its normal.

Ok... I finally got Januz to join me and he gave me a mission to capture a castle for him to make his capital... I captured Lviv and right when i captured it, I lost honor and failed all the quests that had to do with the black mace... "the rebellion, black mace quest, etc.." like 4 of them...
Now i cant do anything about it? Januz is just stuck in my party, hes just like a companion, the only difference is that i can't even make him leave because i don't have the option to dismiss him or make him leave..
Oh and one more thing, this has happened to two of my accounts, thinking it was just some kind of bug.
So, can you please help me?  :cry:

valent69 said:
Ok... I finally got Januz to join me and he gave me a mission to capture a castle for him to make his capital... I captured Lviv and right when i captured it, I lost honor and failed all the quests that had to do with the black mace... "the rebellion, black mace quest, etc.." like 4 of them...
Now i cant do anything about it? Januz is just stuck in my party, hes just like a companion, the only difference is that i can't even make him leave because i don't have the option to dismiss him or make him leave..
Oh and one more thing, this has happened to two of my accounts, thinking it was just some kind of bug.
So, can you please help me?  :cry:

This happened to me too when I captured Smolensk on this stage of the quest. I can't transfer Janusz to the city and it just establishes me as a rebel, cancels all quests and then bugs out claiming I've lost the capital I just claimed.

Ok good, im not the only one with this weird problem... i really hope they fix it soon. I wonder if i am going to delete the account and start a new one to restart the mission, that would suck  :cry:

Back
Top Bottom