can't join any factions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Chryckan

Recruit
I can't join any factions no matter my renown or honor rating.

Early in the game I joined Sweden as a mercenary to earn some money through looting but when my time was up i decline to renew my contract. Instead I spent some time to earn money through trading but now when I try to join any factions I can't. No factions offers me to join as a merc and no king lets me join as a vassal. I even tried to start a one man war with Sweden's enemies to see if that made me more popular but without any help.

What should do if you want to join a faction?

Is this a bug?
Heard somewhere that not being able to join any factions was a bug.
If that's true is it fixable?

Crap.  I wasn't even aware that I had started a story line quest until it said find the black mace in my quest log.

I know... I have fallen for it too. It seems the storyline in this game is more likely to get in your way and stop your progression than it is to actually enhance gameplay.

Same thing happened to me.  I think i spent almost a 100 days running around doing quests for diff factions and lords trying to join one.  Ended up just exporting my char and starting over.

ragingbull78 said:
Same thing happened to me.  I think i spent almost a 100 days running around doing quests for diff factions and lords trying to join one.  Ended up just exporting my char and starting over.

THIS is what you have to do... a pitty its like this and/or it doesnt tell you and/or you cant start your own faction :sad:

Back
Top Bottom