Search results for query: *

1. Borcha has deserted.

He's a character in a quest. His name was mentioned, exact same spelling. Have yet to encounter him, though. I am upgrading my head armor before I do; knowing him.
  2. Borcha has deserted.

He's now a character in Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures  :shock:
  3. How big are your armies?

And to that, I suggest somebody mod a Supply Wagon that can be purchased to travel with your army.
  4. Charisma and leadership values are too low

Get your renown up. I am glad it takes awhile to get a large army.

The values are fine where they're at, if you ask me.
  5. Bandit spawn rate in .950

I like there are more of them. In previous versions, it was hard to find anything to fight.

I wish they made new regions into the game that were bandit territories, where the parties were large. A mountain pass between Calradia and a new Kingdom, perhaps?
  6. Mods for Japan

Onin No Ran was empty. Both in the towns, and of enemies on the world map.

It had a healthy dose of bugs, and lacked direction very badly. No real challenge once you get a small army, either.
  7. Should Zendar be brouht back?

Zendar needs remade, and put back in. Throwing a new player in the middle of the game without a starting town to guide you, is pretty rough.
  8. Things you don't like in .950

The whooshing sword sounds.

Also, the bickering between NPC's happens too frequently. Its cool at first, but gets annoying real fast.
  9. 0.95x NPC Stats and Interaction

Have any of you had NPC's run away from your party over dislikes?

Noticed any ill-effects from it?
  10. 0.950 Companion List

They ***** about each other too much. I wish there was an option to cut out their tongue.
  11. New things in .950

I really wish the death animation wasn't always the same; at least it is for me. Why not use the old rag doll deaths, and add in a few of these here and there?
  12. New things in .950

You can discard items from your inventory now.
  13. New things in .950

EasyCo506 said:
    Gregarion Roseby said:
    No new items? :sad:

I think that's the biggest thing native always lacks. And garrisons are too low/don't replenish, and enemy parties are too easy and too small.
    Yes, many many new items. :smile:

I just noticed Grunwalder castle. That was the most touching thing I've ever saw. He deserved it.

Oh, then sweet  :grin:
  14. New things in .950

No new items? :sad:

I think thats the biggest thing native always lacks. And garrisons are too low/don't replenish, and enemy parties are too easy and too small.
  15. Mount&Blade Version 0.955 is Released!

What improvements/changes were made?
  16. Bug reports for version 1.32

RayvenQ said:
    Gregarion Roseby said:
    The helmets that have the horizontal plumes, completely obscure your vision when using archery. At the very least, you should remove these types of helmets from arena battles. Pretty annoying to be stuck with a bow, while your helmet makes it completely useless.

Also, many, many towns still have spawn issues with the arena.

If you have a crested helm and want to use archery, go into first person while you're doing the archery.

Have you tried that yourself? Yea I thought that would work, but it doesn't.
  17. Bug reports for version 1.32

ealabor said:
    Greg are you sure you are playing 1.32?

Yes, playing 1.32

With the 4 meter sarrissas and all.

Another thing I would like to point out, is I am finding it extremely difficult to gather the heroes. I am 14 days into the game, and only have 4 of them. I have spent almost my entire time traveling to cities searching for them. Are they in places other than taverns?
  18. Bug reports for version 1.32

The helmets that have the horizontal plumes, completely obscure your vision when using archery. At the very least, you should remove these types of helmets from arena battles. Pretty annoying to be stuck with a bow, while your helmet makes it completely useless.

Also, many, many towns still have spawn issues with the arena.
  19. Bug reports for version 1.32

Spawn bug in the arena in Pella. Spawning outside the walls.

Second time fighting, they actually spawned on the rooftops.
  20. Tutorial walkthrough on how to use instant load times technique

That looks like more of a pain in the ass than sitting through the load time, honestly.
Back
Top Bottom