Search results for query: *

• Users: mikeboix
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. mikeboix

What's wrong with faces and why they looked better in 2016?

It's something we talked a lot about years ago when the EA first came out, but it seems there is been no improvements during this time so I ask again. Why all the NPC faces look the same in Bannerlord in the current version and why do they all look like they are utterly dumb and braindead? Most...
  2. mikeboix

In Progress Español (LA) Dragon banner first piece not translated

Translation Error: "Dragon Banner First Piece" Corrected Translation: whatever they decide. "Primera Pieza del Estandarte del Dragón" I guess. Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: it's the first item you get when you start a new game. Screenshot:
  3. mikeboix

In Progress Español (LA) Again "town" translated as "pueblo"

Translation Error: "20% menos de ingreso de impuestos de los pueblos" Corrected Translation: "20% menos de ingreso de impuestos de las ciudades". Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: at the start game when selecting your culture when you choose the khuzait...
  4. mikeboix

In Progress Español (LA) Missing word "menos" in culture description

Translation Error: "Los ejércitos pierden 20% de cohesión diaria" Corrected Translation: "Los ejércitos pierden un 20% menos de cohesión diaria" Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: At game start, while selecting your initial culture, you can find this text in...
  5. mikeboix

In Progress Español (LA) Past tense incorrectly used in game config

Translation Error: "se redujo a..." Corrected Translation: "reducido en..." Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: it's when starting a game in every option that would say something like "damage reduced in 25%" in english. You just don't use past verbs like this...
  6. mikeboix

In Progress Español (LA) Towns called "pueblo" in game menus

Translation Error: "dar un paseo por el centro del pueblo" Corrected Translation: "dar un paseo por el centro de la ciudad". Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: in any town menu. A big town it's not called "pueblo" in spanish, but "ciudad". Screenshot:
  7. mikeboix

In Progress Español (LA) Spelling mistake in intro video

Translation Error: "bajos sus máquinas" Corrected Translation: "bajo sus máquinas" Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: new game intro video. Screenshot:
  8. mikeboix

In Progress Crash on new game

Summary: it crashes after the intro video when starting a new game How to Reproduce: start a new game and watch the intro video Have you used cheats and if so which: nope Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 GPU: Geforce GTX 1660ti GPU Driver...
  9. mikeboix

Warband download links not working

I've entered the donwloads section of warband (https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Warband) and I'm not able to download any of the patches or full versions of the game. Is this a problem in my end or do you have any issues with the servers?
  10. mikeboix

Exploit: Bankrupting lords with barter mechanic

Hello, I just saw this video in which the player is able to take all the money from a lord of a faction he is in peace with by the moment (but he plans to start a war soon) by using the barter mechanic and giving to him some good crafted weapons: You can see this exploit right in the first...
  11. mikeboix

Bannerlord just released in the Epic store

I've just seen Bannerlord in the epic store by coincidence. So here it is in case any of you is interested. I'm surprised to see no announce around here by the Devs about this. https://www.epicgames.com/store/es-ES/product/mount-and-blade-2/home
  12. mikeboix

Resolved [1.4] Crash at start. "We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem"

Well, I just updated to the new stable 1.4 version and I faced this crash at the starting loading screen. It shows this crash message again, that I thought it was fixed with the old patches: "The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like...
  13. mikeboix

How to translate language files

Posting this question here too since maybe the technical support subforum was not the best place. Me and my team mates have been trying to work on a spanish translation for the game... with no luck until now. Our best guess is that we should modify the xml files that are located in the...
  14. mikeboix

In Progress How to translate language files?

Me and my team mates have been trying to work on a spanish translation for the game... with no luck until now. Our best guess is that we should modify the xml files that are located in the different Languages folders inside every Module (five by default which seem to by all activated at the same...
  15. mikeboix

Bug report: incorrect dialog during tutorial quests

Well, I guess you moderator guys should create a new subforum to post bug reports, but as long as this still doesn't exists I will report the firstbug I've found after just 20 minutes playing. During the first quest in the tutorial, when attacking the bandits camp with my brother and the...
  16. mikeboix

Download link not working

Well, what the title says  :mrgreen:
  17. mikeboix

Suggestion: Upkeep for prisoners in Bannerlord

Now that it seems confirmed (at least by the moment) that we will be able to execute noble and commoner prisoners in our party, I think it would be really interesting to add an upkeep for all of them. Historically, war leaders or knight who captured another knight had to take care of him with...
  18. mikeboix

LBCE Suggestions thread

Is that troop too overpowered? Does that weapon need a buff? Is there any feature that youy really want to see implemented in LBCE? You can post here all of your suggestions  :D
  19. mikeboix

LBCE screenshots thread

You can post here the screenshots of your calradic cataphracts destroying those filthy vaegir armies. Cheers!
  20. mikeboix

Last Breath of the Calradian Empire information thread

It's the year 795 after our Prophet's birth. The great Calradic Empire , after centuries of political, cultural and military splendor, is facing the hardest times in its history. For nearly fifteen years bandits beyond the sea invaded our lands, plundering the lands north of the empire. Battling...
Back
Top Bottom