LBCE screenshots thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Not much, but this is the most warming welcome i've got for 2017 :party:
QfVVTeI.jpg

And my little warband. (ps the hair clips through the skullcap helmet below, either it is because of the lod? not seen here, but it's definitely on the back of the helmet)
WX4tTdR.jpg

Cokjan said:
Not much, but this is the most warming welcome i've got for 2017 :party:
QfVVTeI.jpg

Heh, that looks like a text bug. When did he said that to you? When meeting at the tavern for first time, or maybe scorting you?

It is a text bug, there is many text bug but I will report in on the bug thread.
Anyway more screenshots.

The foolish Vaegir lord, attacking me and my shield brothers! Even my men are angry and throw all their sh*t on him.
ERhmE1V.jpg

Feeling confident, I attack a hamster of their kin with the nordic uber power!
jUR7cZg.jpg

8626EEBAD268BA80B6B5DD4DCBF1CA6B4CB5F461

My archers are going Lords of Death mode on this mess and floating above the absolute carnage on the stairs.

417153D201EC1452EB0B2DDFFC9174177A463B03

I've been fighting these imperialist bastards all my life. Now I've recruited a ton of forest bandit master archers to join me. And I've got a cape.

Columbkille said:
417153D201EC1452EB0B2DDFFC9174177A463B03

I've been fighting these imperialist bastards all my life. Now I've recruited a ton of forest bandit master archers to join me. And I've got a cape.

Hah, nice mixed barbaric army you've got! Nice pictures, destroy these calradians  :twisted:

I shall show you My Army. A mix of Heavy Infantry and Spearmen. Peltasts and Marksmen. with a Bodyguard of Cataphracts. This army of veterans as taken an held Zendar against 5 conescutive sieges. both from the nords, vaigers and whatever that nation in the old rhodok lands is.

WXT85vS.jpg

Waka The Fox said:
I shall show you My Army. A mix of Heavy Infantry and Spearmen. Peltasts and Marksmen. with a Bodyguard of Cataphracts. This army of veterans as taken an held Zendar against 5 conescutive sieges. both from the nords, vaigers and whatever that nation in the old rhodok lands is.

WXT85vS.jpg

Man, that looks like an invicible army  :shock: Are you defending the Calradic Empire or do you have your own faction already?

mike56 said:
Waka The Fox said:

WXT85vS.jpg

Man, that looks like an invicible army  :shock: Are you defending the Calradic Empire or do you have your own faction already?

Defending it. I kind of wish there was a way I could distinguish myself from the crimson Guard. but, still looks awesome. Took alot of gold and training to get his army. Love this mod by the way.

Back
Top Bottom