Search results for query: *

• Users: daniisme
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Servers

Cant find any servers in any mode or native... was a home a week ago and it worked fine, my comp was off all the time.. wat happend
  2. A good build

So I wanna start a new charcter, he will be a 2h xbower on foot, any good build for him? I will probably only use companions in the army for a long time...
  3. Starting startagey....

So I played Perisno not too long ago and I thought hmmm might try to go back to PoP, so what is the best starting startegy in your opnion?>
  4. Enlisting in an army

Can I enlist in an army? If so how can I do that?
  5. The Noldor Home.

Did you guys try to take over thier castle? I just managed to enter it and man they got 1k troops there... Is it even possible?
  6. Spec camera

When I fall in battle I can stay in the battlefield as a specatator but I can't rotate the cameara for some reason... Halp.
  7. Noldors

How do I get them to like me?
  8. FPS problem

When I look at buldings/players my fps goes down drasticliy.... My game was fine yesterday and todays morning. I restarted my computer, re-installed Warband and checked for viruses... None of those help fixed the problem... Is there something else I can do or my game is pretty much done for...
  9. The newest version of Diploamcy mod.

So yeah, I want to download the latest version but I cant seem to find any download link.... HALP MI PLEASEEEE :P
  10. Warband after 1.153

I have a question about the game after that patch..... Why I have some kind of ****ty game pyhiscs after the patch??? Evreytime I play as a shielder in the game I go trough players like they are wind :/ And i'd like to know if it happening to anybody else. Thanks for the feedbacks!
  11. Warband 1.153

Will Vikingr will work fine on the latest version of the game?
  12. Whos idea was that?

Wth gone on your mind when you created this attack enemy division when I tell units to hold somewhere... Im ordering my archers to fuking stand on a hill and shoot and the command say and engage the enemy division....WTF? i didnt ordered that how can I cancel that ****.... Didnt tought it...
  13. DX7

This mod support DX 7?
  14. Basic pack

Does the basic pack have diplomacy mod options on it?
  15. Croosbowmen brotherhood

Is there any Croosbowmen brotherhood like he knights of the falcon and stuff? If there isnt I may suggest in the coming updates adding one?
  16. Lords for your kingdom.

Apart from giving your loyal companions be the leader of your armys,how do you get more lords? I know I can pursade them (or something like that imo) but even on lords I have 69 relations they dont agree on joining me D:. Any1 got tips?
  17. How did you named your kingdom?

I named my name after Rome because I want to re-establish roman force in Britania  :twisted:
  18. Game crush when i try to enter the tour

Well its not only in tournemnt its aolmost in evrey placei try to enter..... And im quiet sure its not my pc....
  19. What speical about this mod?

First i need to ask if this mod support latest Warband version... And for the main topic,what this mod have to offer that any other speical mod dont? If i can have an FAQ or wiki would be cool.
  20. About new weps for native and stuff

what mods are addeing new stuff and how do i add them ??
Back
Top Bottom