Search results for query: *

1. Skeletor Penetrator

BLI MED PÅ KRENN 3!

This is a commercial for a multiplayer server for the mod Persistent Kingdoms Lag en forumbruker og registrer deg her (Du trenger Persistent Kingdoms modden. Du kan laste den ned på steam) Hva er hardcore rollespill?: Krenn 3 er en hardcore rollespillserver. Det vil si at det er tilnærmet sånn...
  2. Skeletor Penetrator

How do I give fiefs to my companians?

How do I make my companians into vassals with fiefs?
  3. Skeletor Penetrator

Is this mod dead?

11 months and no new update. Will 0.8 ever be released???
  4. Skeletor Penetrator

Conquering town strategy

With only a few big factions, it's hard to conquer a castle. 1. Declaring war. 2. Conquering a castle. 3. Asking for peace. 4. Gets declined. 5. Loses the castle and gets destroyed. How can I conquer a castle without getting a peace-decline?
  5. Skeletor Penetrator

I need hints

I'm just playing for days and the progress is super slow. Do anyone have some hints that can nake my progress faster?
  6. Skeletor Penetrator

The World Of Perisno [NORWEGIAN] - Feedback poll

The World Of Perisno Året 365: Perisno er i full krig, med 10 factions som kjemper for kontroll. Det er sjeldent fred, og hver eneste faction har eget mål for erobring. Kan du bygge et riket og gjør krav på alle landområdene til Perisno? Kan du styre Perisno med din egen styrke? Factions i...
  7. Skeletor Penetrator

Missing soundtrack credit

I did not find "Two Steps From Hell" in the credits. I thought every song would be in the credits.
  8. Skeletor Penetrator

How do i use module_troops.py?

I downloaded an OSP and i got a file named "to module_troops.py". I dragged it into my mod folder and tested it but it didn't work :S. This may sound stupid but i'm 100% new to this. I also figured out (I hope i figured it out) that i should get the code in the file into "troops.txt", then i saw...
  9. Skeletor Penetrator

Bugs

The mod has ALOT of bugs. You should focus on fixing bugs before adding new features.
  10. Skeletor Penetrator

Merge mods

How do i merge Perisno into another mod?
  11. Skeletor Penetrator

Blunt soldiers

What faction has the best blunt infantry/cavelry?
  12. Skeletor Penetrator

Siege units

What units/factions are best at capturing and defending fiefs? I wonder what faction i should choose to take over Perisno.
  13. Skeletor Penetrator

Delete this topic, please.

Delete this topic, please.
  14. Skeletor Penetrator

Historically wrong

A group of Norwegian Vikings attacked me. On the battlefield, they used tactics. In real life, norwegian vikings used rarely tactics. They just ran into the enemy. They stood in position and waited until me and my troops came. Vikings were also very good at running. They should have better...
  15. Skeletor Penetrator

Forts

My idea is that you can have forts in gekokujo. What i mean is that you can build forts on the campaign map. Forts can maybe replace "Wait here for some time. A fort will cost 10000 mon to build. A fort will be upgradeable. Fort is almost the same as castles, but the difference is that you can't...
  16. Skeletor Penetrator

Archer/Spearman

Which faction has the best archers and which faction has the best spearmen?
  17. Skeletor Penetrator

Take on me?!?!

I listened to a soundtrack in the tavern/inn and i heard a Japanese version of A-ha - Take on me! I'm 100% sure that i heard right. Tell me if you have heard the same soundtrack.
  18. Skeletor Penetrator

Vi vil ha oppdatering på WFAS

Vi ønsker vel oppdatring på WFAS, fordi at det ikke er så mye funksjoner som di andre? Exempel:
  19. Skeletor Penetrator

Pls update

I am waiting for a wfas update. Can you make a patch for wfas?
  20. Skeletor Penetrator

Skal kansje lage ny m&b mod.

Jeg skal kansje lage mod til m&b. Jeg greier selvfølgelig ikke å gjøre det alene, så kan dere gi meg noen koder om hvordan man lager det?
Back
Top Bottom