Search results for query: *

• Users: Ekardt
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ekardt

Activation on Steam?

I originally purchased my version of Warband through the Taleworlds website, but have since then gotten heavily in to Steam. So I was curious if its at all possible to activate or integrate my copy in to steam? I figured id be able to do it somewhere on steam using my serial key, but no luck so...
  2. Ekardt

Thrusting

The Heavy Bastard Sword's thrust has more reach than the War Spear's thrust. Picture related.
  3. Ekardt

Concerning Morningstars

Ive not once been able to blockcrush someone using a morningstar. Has anyone else every succeeded? It just wont happen for me.
  4. Ekardt

Custom Music

A search of the forums yielded nothing for me, so im curious. For the most part, tweaking things with Warband is the same as it was with Vanilla. However, I couldnt find instructions on how to properly add custom music for vanilla either! So could someone post how/post a link to instructions...
  5. Ekardt

Concerning the "Memory Leak"

To those of you that are suffering from it, I seem to have found a fix. Or at least, it works for me. When you get that major slowdown, hit escape to pause, then just alt tab out and tab back in. Works for me every time.
  6. Ekardt

Do those who purchased original M&B on Steam for 5 dollars get Warband Free?

Seriously I bought the completely finished version of Mount & Blade original last year and now they release a stand alone expansion? THERE GOES 5 DOLLARS DOWN THE DRAIN! TALEWORLDS YOURE A BUNCH OF GREEDY PIGS SUCKLING AT THE TEET OF YOUR FANS! NEVERMIND THAT THE PUBLISHER DECIDES RELEASE DATES...
  7. Ekardt

Apparently im the only ATI card owner who isnt getting anomolies?

I have a Radeon HD 4670 and im only having one graphical problem. Dynamic lighting from light sources like torches, fireplaces, etc. are really strange. Dynamic lighting from the sky is fine though. Anyway, this obviously only applies in villages & indoors, because those are the only places...
  8. Ekardt

Alternate Download Locations?

Okay so my taleworlds download is literally going 3-5 KB/s and is estimated to be done in 40 hours. Seeing as it follows the same rules as the original M&B, its perfectly fine & acceptable for the demo version to be available for download from various gaming websites around the web. So, if you...
  9. Ekardt

[Bug] Sprinting along castle walls

When on top of castle walls, every time you pass from one "section" to another (like where the physicall wall model ends and another one begins) it breaks your sprint and you slow down to a jog for a few more seconds. This is most notable on Castle 1, with the front left (if youre facing the...
  10. Ekardt

[Bug] Capping the flag multiple times in CTF gametype

When playing CTF, if you jump into your ally as he caps the enemy flag, you will instantly acquire the flag on your back. Now, if your ally jumps into you while you cap it, he will instantly have the flag on his back. Note that your team gets a point for it each time as well. So between 2...
  11. Ekardt

I upgraded my computer.. and the game runs worse?

So I upgraded my graphics card, RAM, and my power supply. Now the game runs like a slideshow, even with my settings turned lower than they were before the upgrade, and with a lower desktop resolution no less. I had been using my intel onboard video card up until now (it sucked, bad). Now that...
  12. Ekardt

Messed up Shields and Heraldic Armors

So, randomly, my shields (that is, the shield of ANY troop/character with a heraldic banner texture) as well as my Heraldic Armor (this again goes for any character as well as mine) get completely messed up. Sometimes the texture is just all weird and distorted, like it was appliead to the mesh...
  13. Ekardt

Sound?

When is the 3D audio going to be fixed? I havent heard word of it. Im at version .901 but the sound is still as its always been. IE My camera is directly behind my character but the sound of his horse galloping only comes out of the left speaker, and my ally may be getting hit on my left but his...
Back
Top Bottom