Sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ekardt

Sergeant at Arms
When is the 3D audio going to be fixed? I havent heard word of it. Im at version .901 but the sound is still as its always been. IE My camera is directly behind my character but the sound of his horse galloping only comes out of the left speaker, and my ally may be getting hit on my left but his grunts & shouts comes out on the right speaker. Sometimes the sound cuts out all together on one side, depedning on where I have the camera positioned. I know its not my speakers, these are new. Besides, it did the same on my old speakers. Any news on this yet?

Ive seen threads on this in the past, others have the problem, but im wondering if it sitll hasnt been fixed. My speakers are perfect for eveyr other game, left & right are where they should be. Its also not just a problem of left/right being swapped, the sound just acts how it wants to. I may turn my camera straight up & the sound on the left speaker just stops. I may turn my camera to the left and one of the speakers go silent.

Oh, and, music plays fine through both speakers. Its the 3d audio that messes up.

Mount & Blade is the only game that my systems puts out in just stereo sound. Either it does not use the hardware buffer or the sound is just stereo here. It looks to me the sound can use a little more attention. There are not many settings to used the sound so it suits one's system at it's best.

Back
Top Bottom