Search results for query: *

• Users: Sanzo84
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sanzo84

Dungeonslayers

Okay, I'll be honest. This is a bit of shameless viral marketing, but not really. I didn't make this, I don't personally know anyone on the team who made this, I just want more people to know about it. Dungeonslayers is a German-made free pen & paper RPG whose core rules is only 20 pages long...
  2. Sanzo84

(Sort of) Reply to Llew's faction brainstorming thread...

...since it was closed before I  (and probably other players) had a say. There's a new strategy game by AGEOD called Montjoie! also based on the Hundred Year's War. Well, in this game, they have not only the English and the French but also Burgundy, Navarre, and Flanders. I honestly think these...
  3. Sanzo84

Geroia and Harlaushia

I'd like to suggest adding Geroia and Harlaushia, the two cities (I presume) that were mentioned by Marnid, to the world map (as of 0.892). These two cities would act as neutral "Free Cities" like Zendar that would act as a neutral safe zone for Player parties. I suggest that one would be...
  4. Sanzo84

End of battle music

Just a simple idea inspired from the Total War series. I was over at flyinghands.com to listen to some of their tracks used in M&B and their other works. I saw that they had short versions of their themes. I was thinking that the 10 second version of Reluctant Hero would be perfect to be used in...
  5. Sanzo84

The Realm of Calradia

Just want to start a topic on the background story you know. Why Calradia is at war, who are the Vaegir, the Swadians, the Khergit, why is Zendar able to retain its independence from the two sides, the other lands mentioned by Marnid, etc., etc. Has there been a thread on this already? I've...
Back
Top Bottom