Search results for query: *

1. Hurricane Andrew

map visuals very bright/pink

It seems on some certain parts of the world (or maybe random) battles come out looking like this. so far it has appeared on 1 small battle 30v10 looters so it cant be battle size. has appeared on a large siege battle of Verchug and a large field battle. It is not the snow as i tested by...
  2. Hurricane Andrew

how to make spearmen use swords

So during sieges my army gets crushed because my spearmen aren't doing damage close quarters with spears. I played a bunch of mods that add extra orders you are able to give troops, although i cant seem to find a list of those anywhere. Anyone know the keybind or how to make spearmen use their...
  3. Hurricane Andrew

mods with freelancer

what mods out there have freelancer in them? I played all i can try and just wanted to know what good mods there are with this. Thanks!
  4. Hurricane Andrew

Need Warband specs knowledge.

Can anybody help me specifically on what Mount and Blade Warband uses the most out of a computer? Such as if it uses only 2 cores, can I make it use only 2 cores and boost them up? I want to increase Battle Size and I heard you need a really good CPU for that. What about GPU? I would say I...
  5. Hurricane Andrew

any way to get rid of troop morale?

I want to have a LARGE army with high morale at all times. Any ways to do this? I understand if there isn't. Thanks
  6. Hurricane Andrew

Questions with companions

if I focus a companions skill on being a medic, by upgrading his surgery, wound treatment and first aid, do they have to be in battle for the effects to work? Because I have a companion that I focus surgery on and I still see my guys dieing and very very little of my men get knocked unconscious.
  7. Hurricane Andrew

any way to edit troops?

Is there any program to edit troops stats and equipment? I watched the Game of Thrones and now want to make a Kingsguard unit that is a god unit. With all gold armor and such. Any information on such will help. Thanks, Andrew.
  8. Hurricane Andrew

Running 32bit warband on 64bit system

I noticed Warband is a 32bit application. And I have 64 bit windows 7. So warband doesn't use no more than 2GB RAM out of my 8GB. causing it to crash. I read that the devs were suppose to fix this??? It was from a post like 1 year ago. So what's the deal? Thanks, Andrew.
  9. Hurricane Andrew

I'm lost and need help

Alright, I'm sure you already had enough of topics regarding RGL errors and what not. But I wasn't able to find a answer to my situation in particular. Now let me try to explain, the game was running fine when I first installed it. I got the usual 'error on creating shaders". So I replaced the...
  10. Hurricane Andrew

Any good action shows to get into?

I watched Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and in season 3 of Spartacus. Any other good shows similar to those? I know there are only so many good shows and those 3 are really good
  11. Hurricane Andrew

quick suggestions for me

Here are my system specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.2GHz 8192MB RAM DirectX 11 ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series(it is actually a 6770) Display Memory: 750 MB Dedicated Memory: 1010 MB 1600 x 900 I wish to run this...
  12. Hurricane Andrew

What settings do you recommend?

Here are my system specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.2GHz 8192MB RAM DirectX 11 ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series(it is actually a 6770) Display Memory: 750 MB Dedicated Memory: 1010 MB 1600 x 900 From what you can...
  13. Hurricane Andrew

what's the current status for this mod

What's the current for this mod? I know it's alpha, any news about beta?
  14. Hurricane Andrew

World Map is pitch black!

at night the world map is literaly, pitch black. I can only see my party numbers and cities.
  15. Hurricane Andrew

question

does this mod work with Native Expansion Mod?
  16. Hurricane Andrew

What is the best musket?

i'm using the Jaeger Rifle with 77 range and 77 accuracy i think. but i noticed it still doesn't shoot as far or is inaccurate somehow. i picked up a musket w/bayonet from a dead body and i was able to hit targets from good range. and most muskets i see have lower range then the Jaeger Rifle
  17. Hurricane Andrew

Impossible to capture Chickasaw

Whenever I try to capture Chickasaw from the Wild Frontier me and my army spawn underwater. then they stuck on some rocks and can't move. I tried ordering troops to attack with allies but theres no chance.
  18. Hurricane Andrew

This Mod is Awesome!!

If only i deal with the slideshow whenever i try to move around the world map.
  19. Hurricane Andrew

question

Are villages suppose to be called "Village 111, Village 341" etc in the 2.4 patch? I know this isn't completed yet but i installed the 4 parts of version 1, then installed the new patches. I just want to make sure i installed everything right.
  20. Hurricane Andrew

English?

Hello. Are there suppose to be units in a different language? Like the Tuetonics. Is there a way to translate? thanks!
Back
Top Bottom