Search results for query: *

• Users: Schmon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Schmon

I am part of the 99%

No one forced these people to take in 40K, 80K or 100K for a degree in the Liberal Arts.  No one forced these people to take a Masters' or a PhD in Women's Studies at Yale or Harvard - nor were they forced to buy a new laptop or car every year, in addition to designer clothes and weekend pizza...
  2. Schmon

Riot in Vancouver

They're rioting against Governments in the Middle East and the inhabitants of my city are rioting over a game!  :?
  3. Schmon

All hail Sich!

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/mountbladewithfireandsword/review.html?tag=topslot;title;5 7.5 is a good rating for a small company in Ukraine :)  Ukraine Strong!  :mrgreen:
  4. Schmon

Re-creating a faction (mod idea)

I agree that it's not historically plausible to have a player creatable Kingdoms, i.e. "Kingdom of Smurfs of Greater Mazowia" in the game.  Nevertheless, what if the player could consult a NPC 'historian' and lay claim to a historical kingdom or republic in Eastern Europe?  For instance, a...
  5. Schmon

Mail Zupan (the pink armor)

Is there a particular reason why it's pink?  :?
  6. Schmon

Officers

I've heard about them but what do they do? 
  7. Schmon

What's after the Rebellion?

I'm on the Cossack storyline and have succeeded in putting Radizall on the throne but I am not getting an conversation option from him about the 'Black Mace'.
  8. Schmon

Scabies, Aids, the Plague, et al

Alright, the latter two are not in the game but I keep on losing droves of men to Scabies, Dropsy, et al.  I had a party of 70, just received the message and quickly went into an inn and then the next morning I lost 10% of my soldiers.  :shock: We need a mod to remove the diseases.  I don't...
  9. Schmon

Quests

Hidden Cache, I am supposed to tell the Village Elder "Ogniem i Mecziem" (Fire and Sword in Polish and the quest's password) but my character says "Fire and Sword" in English and therefore cannot complete the quest. :|
Back
Top Bottom