Schmon

Regular
14vv9.jpg

ohr4M.jpg

pgp1z.jpg

Xwr3F.jpg

jo8Pz.jpg

45831334470948279581.jpg

No one forced these people to take in 40K, 80K or 100K for a degree in the Liberal Arts.  No one forced these people to take a Masters' or a PhD in Women's Studies at Yale or Harvard - nor were they forced to buy a new laptop or car every year, in addition to designer clothes and weekend pizza, on their student loan.

I don't even own an Iphone and couldn't afford one on my budget and yet every protestor in New York appears to have one, in addition to a new Mac book or Ipad.  :roll:

Out of all the things to protest in Occupy Wall Street...  How about

1. Declining standard of livings
2. Decreasing Wages
3. Prices for a family starting home (Grandpa bought his place in the city for $20,000 and now homes cost the equivalent of 20-40 years of wages...  :shock:)

No...  let's just protest about our debt incurred from our constant partying, daily Starbucks Frappuccinos, a sex change and a PhD in Women's studies.

You're part of the 99%? Sucks to be you, I always tested above the 99th percentile.

There are no jobs in your 'feild' eh? Yeah, there's probably no jobs in my feild either.

Oh, you're a thespian, wonderful, take my hard-earned cash now!

Seriously? You want people to throw money at you because you can't decide if you hetero or homo?

Need more info, but's that plenty to live on and the prostitution allows for you do extra stuff. It's just like any other job, get over it.

Kinda hard to read, but why did you get a car, house and student loans if you couldn't afford them? Use the bus and live in an apartment like the rest of us.

Haha, is this person trolling? It's like they realise they got an idiotic degree and are playing fun at themselves.

Why don't these people just enlist like me? If you're not fat, have a tiny bit of initiative and can pass an ASVAB, the Army'll take you.

Lol @ pic #3. :lol:

Seriously though: people have been flipping burgers to pay off their student loans since... oh gee, FOREVER. College DOES NOT guarantee a job in one's field. Protesting how society works is ridiculous. Non-violent protest seldom accomplishes anything. If you want to change the world, buy a high-powered rifle with your student loan and pick a target.

I would say this is just another facebook-begun circle-jerk of epic stupidity. I am curious how many of these children quit their jobs or job-searches to go stand around and do JACK ****. It's like the 70's all over again. With less flowers.

Seriously, looking at that handwriting, they don't look like very intelligent people to me.

Also, 40k in debt for a major you can't get a job in? Nice decision there. That's why if you're gonna take out loans, at least get a degree that has job opportunities. It's not my fault you majored in art history. Holy ****ing ****! 250k in debt? What kind of ****ing car did they buy? A brand new BMW M3? Where the **** were they paying rent? ****ing Orange County? I mean, come on, I got a truck AND a motorcycle for under 6k, my apartment is only 650 a month if I include utilities. There's such a thing as federal grants to pay for tuition, and they're not hard to get.

Austupaio said:
Seriously? You want people to throw money at you because you can't decide if you hetero or homo?

I think this one was about someone who can't decide if they're a man or a woman. Though I agree that paying for their sex change is not something they should be relying on other people for....

Anyway, I'm highly suspicious of these pics, I suspect they are either fake or doctored.

As for the pictures, I don't know, it seems like something one of us responding to it would do in an attempt to troll.

Have I known someone in my life time who is exactly like one of the above pictures? Most absolutely.

My mother is #3 and her boy/girlfriend #6. So glad I live over 2,000 miles from them.

I am going to a technical institute to get an AAS in Computer Programming. It's going to cost me ~15k and I'll probably get a job in at least something related to my degree once I graduate.

So... does that make me part of the 1%?

These are not trolls or fakes,
they were hosted on the Wallstreet.org blog section

http://www.adbusters.org/blogs?amp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bkeywords=

(about 4-8 pages in, you'll see the individually written letters).

BattleOfValmy said:
I am going to a technical institute to get an AAS in Computer Programming. It's going to cost me ~15k and I'll probably get a job in at least something related to my degree once I graduate.

Apparently, me too since with the way I've been wrangling my contract, the demand of my 'feild' and what-have-you, I think I can make Warrant Officer in ~10 years. With out having to **** around in New York streets getting abused by cops.

One-percent-high-five?

ealabor said:
150k into Masters degree in minority women's studies?!

GTFO

I know - hilarious.  Yes, I can think of so many companies hiring people with such a degree.  One would have thought that some adult, friend, neighbor or acquaintance would have asked them if they had a clue what they were going to do with such a degree after getting it.

Then again, I guess they can teach!  :lol:

BattleOfValmy said:

Plenty of companies looking for programmers even in my 9% plus unemployment area, so yeah, I'm guessing you'll be part of the 1% you rich fascist you!  How dare you pick a field that might be useful!  :mrgreen:

Even the big accounting firms will put a roof over your head and provide health benefits to anyone with basic knowledge of auditing, sure it's long work (and often overtime) but you'll make more than anyone in the service or construction industry and you'll make that wage before 30.

I guess I am a 1% Fascist...  Hmm well my Math teacher in Grade 9 was pretty Fascist on us, demanding we produce our homework assignments on time...  :neutral:  :mrgreen:

What a crock of ****. This whole "I am the 99 Percent" thing has turned into people actually complaining about topics ranging from at least slightly valid topics to "Wah, I didn't plan out my life!"/"I didn't know I would have to pay off my student loans!"

Are we supposed to feel sorry for these people? I'm a History Major, and I know I will have some debt to pay off when I graduate. However, I am not wailing my arms in the air and going, "Oh, how unfair! I have to pay for services!" May the gods help us if these people are the majority.

They are, so join the military so that when the revolution comes, you've got the gun! You get to choose who goes up against the wall!

With lines like that, I should be a recruiting officer.

Back
Top Bottom