Search results for query: *

• Users: jeansberg
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Darkwind - A post-apocalyptic racing game

Has anyone tried this game? It's an independently developed turn-based(!) combat racing game. You can register and start your own 'gang' of drivers. You can then play it on-line for free against a mix of npc and human opponents. The game modes are race, death race, and combat. If you pay the...
  2. New computer building advice.

I'm thinking about building a machine with a Radeon X1950 Pro. I know it's not the best card out there, but it's good for my price range. The following comparison to the Geforce 7900 GS worried me, though. http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/video/display/x1950pro-gf7900gs_19.html I have some...
  3. Company of Heroes beta

Is anyone here in the Company of Heroes beta? I was thinking we could get a list of names to add to our friends lists if there is enough people. My nick is psyberg. Feel free to add me. :) They just released another 15 000 beta keys today, btw. Beta Signup...
  4. Adding sound events

I've been modifying the sounds of several mods for my personal use for a while. I've done that by adding samples to sounds.txt and connecting them to the events at the bottom of the file. I just downloaded the module system and Python, and now I'm wondering if it is possible to add new...
  5. Dual Sais

I made a sai model and added a sai item to the game using Yoshiboy's excellent tutorial. Then i used the same model for a shield item, making it look like you could actually dual-wield them. The only problem is that the animation of the shield arm doesn't really stick to the shield item...
Back
Top Bottom