Search results for query: *

1. CardsFan

Viking Conquest Key problem

Hi yesterday i bought VC key from Taleworlds website, downloaded latest Warband+VC from the site as well. Installation went fine, when i was prompted to put in my serial, i was denied. Tried manual one also, Activation denied. So, i would like to know, what to do. Im more than happy to pay for...
  2. CardsFan

SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

I dont think, u will get help here, like i don't.
  3. CardsFan

How to locate tournaments

HybridSoldier said:
    Just save before you start a tournament, trust me you won't regret.
    Don't say, tournaments are hard? I find them easy, and i have my settings at max, its too damn easy, its not fun anymore :S
  4. CardsFan

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

JosieJ said:
    Thanks, I'll try that!

[Edit:]  OK, now that I'm playing a male character, it seems I've got tons of questions!  (I'm not used to playing male characters; I usually play female ones.)

Is it possible in edit mode to change what a lady is wearing?  Because if there's anything uglier than some of the ladies' faces, it's what they're wearing!
    That is a tougher one. Open conversation.txt, look up for next entry: dlga_spouse_talk:spouse_household_possessions. After this line, add this:
    dlga_spouse_talk:spouse_inverntory_wife 69631 468  0 Let_me_see_your_equipment 0 1 2051 0 NO_VOICEOVER
    Now check the number in dlga_spouse_talk:spouse_household_possessions as in this case, marked red, and change number 468 into what u have. This adds options like companions have: Let me see your equpment. Good luck.
  5. CardsFan

Are all ladies ugly?

HolgerHardrada said:
    CardsFan said:
    I try to stay away from Nords/Swadians/Rhodok ladies. Best looking ones are Lady Tamar(Vaegirs), Khergit ladies(Hindal ...), but i always go for Lady Khalisa of Sarranids, although she has a stupid brother.  :lol:

Lady Tamar has the same look as about 1/2 the nord ladies.  You probably think she's better looking simply because you're comparing her to ugly vaegir ladies.  I think a fair amount of the ladies look average, but can we just agree that almost all of rhodok/swadian/vaegir ladies are mutants?

Ye, and she doesn't have those ugly hats like Nord chicks.
  6. CardsFan

Are all ladies ugly?

I try to stay away from Nords/Swadians/Rhodok ladies. Best looking ones are Lady Tamar(Vaegirs), Khergit ladies(Hindal ...), but i always go for Lady Khalisa of Sarranids, although she has a stupid brother.  :lol:
  7. CardsFan

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

JosieJ said:
    OK, now I have a question.  I know it's been answered around here many times, but I'm apparently not phrasing my search attempts correctly, because I'm not finding answers.

Is there a way, not using TweakMB, to stop relation loss when declining offers of vassalage?  Or, failing that, to stop kings from making the offers in the first place, at least not after they've been rejected once?  If TweakMB is the only way, would I have to start a new game for the changes to take effect?
    Open menus.txt, there are 2 entries for mno_faction_reject  0  Decline_the_invitation . Find those 2 entries, and change -3 number 2 or 3 blocks after entry to whatever value, i have it on 0, so there is no relation loss when i reject vassalage offer.
  8. CardsFan

How harlaus became king

King Harlaus? Long may he live!  :lol:
  9. CardsFan

SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

thomasNL01 said:
    there was a bit of a problem with my custom troops.
    1. If I changed the names of any ranged soldier, they would change back after I click on done.
    2. I can't change weapons, and my knights suddenly became naked after i tried to alter their weapons, and now they don't have weapons, shields or a horse.

Also, can't get constable to recruit custom troops.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before. I use warband 1.143, and the ful compilation.

Other than that, this is a great mod

The problem is right there.
  10. CardsFan

SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Hi. Im using Native mod compilation, which has this mod integrated, but one thing that bothers me, i set up reinforcement waves to the max value, 100, but when i started besieging a town(garrison: 335 + lord party 95 = total: 430) i ended up at the walls with 277 enemy casualties, in the street with 35 and 5 inside, which doesn't add up to 430. In standard battle it seems it works. So, how could i make it work or change mission_templates or what? I tried TweakMB, but all reinforcement waves/troop threshold options are disabled. And yes, i have a crappy pc at the time and can't really have 200+ battlesize :sad: . Thank anyone, who will try to help.
  11. CardsFan

Yes, about tactic skill, i actually put it to 0, because im already almost super-human character and i really don't need any advantage. Would be pretty good if the battles would be 50-50 in case, when i would fight army large/larger than mine. Yes, when i besieged a town there was way more than 100 troops. Anyway, i don't like it really, 100 is the max i can have and one single more troop slows my ****ty pc down.
  12. CardsFan

My army had 150 or so troops and i attacked 20 looters, i have battle size on 100, but on the start of the battle they had 18 looters and later 2 looters spawned..i mean, why don't they spawn at the start already, so i would have 80 troops and looters all 20? This is just bad..and, when i besieged town, i immediately pressed Backspace to see, how many troops we have and i saw more that 100 troops in total.. it seems, this is not working as supposed, or am i missing something?
  13. CardsFan

SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Great mod, still has some bugs though. Anyway, with TweakMB im unable to change number of reinforcement waves and Troop trhreshold for when to add reinforcement. Now, ive been looking into 82 tweaks thread but the number does not match, so i would really appreciate help here, guys. I noticed under camp menu there is a setting for Reinforcement waves, but it doesnt do anything it seems, because i fighted some lords and they got 5-6 waves and thats it, i had to start again with the remaining ones. That propably wouldn't be a problem, but i don't have good pc and can't set battle size on too high. Help appreciated, thanks. I hope, this mod is not dead and that Bismarck continues doing it.
  14. CardsFan

Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements (updated 2011-06-15)

Hi. I can't believe, what i was missing. You guys(creator/s?) rock, what a mod. Anyway, to let you know, im using this 3.32+ PBOD v-0.88, and yesterday i came across a script error, something like update_companions_in tavern, something like that, line -1 etc..don't know exactly what it was.

e: Also, when i encounter enemy raiding my village, if i get knocked out during the fight and my army still wins, i need to retreat from the fight even thought i won, and when i do that, i loss like 10 morale and gain like 2-4. In standard battle this works just fine, it shows "Battle Won" in the left bottom corner.

e2: About death cam.. I can move it with WASD, but is there a way to rotate it, and move it up/down? I can do that in Follow cam hovewer.
  15. CardsFan

The best damn Vaeger army on the planet?

Ibo said:
    AI with no shields? Doesn't sound such a great combo in a siege.  Two handers tend to lose their advantage in a crowd as well.

Vaegir shooters are probably best way to go, as other said.  They aren't as accurate or deadly as crossbowmen, but they make up for it somewhat with sheer volume, which is great if you're facing off against a large amount of ranged troops on the walls (and they're not too far away).  After they run out of arrows, just retreat and do it all over again.
    Ignore, my bad. Yesterday i had a fight with them and i saw Vaegir Guards with no shields, but they actually have it, althought not a good one. It seems my army crushed them shields and i thought, they're without it.
  16. CardsFan

The best damn Vaeger army on the planet?

Slaughtered..well, they have no shields, at least in 1.134(Vaegir Guards). But, when they're close enough, they're brutal. As for archers, they are probably the best, matched with Sarranid archers.
  17. CardsFan

Your worst losses/downfalls

When Beligerent Drunk beat me to hell  :lol:
  18. CardsFan

A few questions on right to rule. + other questions.

Right to rule + relation with the lords. Also, check out "singleplayer manual", chapter 5, some good info on recruting lords.
Back
Top Bottom